Chapter 49 - "Assholes."

Start from the beginning

As everyone on the block started laughing, Isaiah barked something out loud. Me or Isaiah had no clue that Noah cut himself after all.

"Ayo Q cut it out!" Isaiah barked. "You doin' too much personal shit..."

"N-noh..." Noah whispered, dizzy as blood from his nose dripped onto his lips. "I got it Isaiah...."

"Oh do you?" Q laughed, smiling in his face.

Eyes half open, Noah spat some of the blood that was in his mouth into Q's face. Outraged, Q lifted him up by his collar and slammed his face into the wheel of the car. At that point, Isaiah ran in and snatched Q off of Noah.

"Cut that shit out, Q!" Isaiah snapped. "You gone kill him!"

"I'm done anyway." Q laughed as he got off of Noah. "Let's bail."

As everyone started to leave, Noah managed to creak his eyes open. Dizzy and damn near unconscious, me and Isaiah rushed to his side to clean him up.

"Are you alright, cousin?" I asked.

Then, Q chanted one thing that made Noah furious.

"You gone learn to stop putting yo' hands on Asha you punk ass trick!" Q barked. "That's my woman now!"

"Let's go get that health kit out the van, bruh." Isaiah sighed as we got up.

Noah wiped the blood off of his nose, struggling onto his feet. As he gave Q a possessive and very dark look, he stormed behind Q, grabbed his collar, then threw him against the wall. Noah clenched his fists as right as he could and started punching him in his face over and over. Isaiah rushed back over to him and tried to snatch Noah off of him, but Noah was pissed. This was his perfect time to release any anger he had built up inside of him. As Noah started to throw his 4th blow, Q grabbed his fists and kneed Noah in his nuts.

This was the most painful spot because that's where his cancer was.

The wind was knocked out of Noah's lungs as he crouched down, holding his nuts and his stomach. As Noah gasped for as much air as he could get, Q grabbed his collar and punched him in his face again, knocking him down onto the ground.

"You tried to sneak me foo'!" Q scoffed, spitting his blood out. "Try again!"

Noah got up and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling Q over and knocking him down onto the ground. Noah punched him over, and over, and over, and over. Noah was punching him so hard to the point where we seen blood forming on the knuckles of his hands.

At this point, we all decided that we needed to stop.

"Aye aye aye y'all cool out cool out!" Carlos chanted as we all broke them apart. "Break it up! Break it up!"

As we tugged Noah away, Q tried to lift up when Noah kicked him in his face, knocking him back down. Noah spit his blood out onto the cement and stumbled around, preparing to walk back to his car. Suddenly, Noah jolted forward and started coughing up a tremendous amount of blood combined with a mix of throw up.

The kick to the balls was what really done it to him.

"Noah. Noah!" Asha called out, running from around the corner. "What the hell is going o-"

"You think you fuckin...."

Noah stopped talking, stumbling to the side of the van and clutching his stomach. Noah knew that he had cancer, so he knew that he wasn't supposed to be fighting. He coughed up some more pink blood, unable to breath for a few seconds. Tears of pain fell out of his eyes as he looked up, giving Asha an evil look.