Jungkook: first time

You and Jungkook have been dating for seven months now. Everything was going fine until you noticed his sudden change in attitude when around you.

He never looks at you for too long, biting his lip as if he was deep in thought. He also doesn't touch you as much as he used to. In the beginning of your relationship, he had been all over you. Not in a sexual way, but in a cute way that one would expect from their boyfriend. Now, he barely lets you hold his hand. He always pushes you off of him whenever you hug him around his waist, claiming he has a stomach ache or suddenly has to do the homework he forgot he had.

You perk up when the front door opens, his footsteps sounding in the hall. Your dad is away for the week on a business trip, leaving the house to yourself. He of course knows where the spare key is, letting himself in like usual. You wait for him to enter your room, making up your mind to confront him about his strange behavior.

"Hey (Y/N)."

You smile at him as he enters your room, closing the door behind him. You pat the spot beside where you are sitting on your bed, motioning him to sit next to you. You frown as he sits down, making sure that your bodies aren't touching. You miss the contact you two once shared, how he was never afraid to hold you close.

"Jungkook.....what's wrong with you?"

He tenses as he takes in what you said, looking at you from the corner of his eye.

"I-I don't know w-what your talking about" he stutters, obviously nervous.

"Yes you do Jungkook! You have been ignoring me lately and not enjoying our time together. You don't even hold my hand anymore. What happened to you? Was it something I did?"

He surprises you by smashing his lips against yours, his hands coming up to stroke your hair. He pecks your lips once more before pulling away to look at you, a soft smile on his face.

"You did nothing wrong (Y/N). I have just been so sexually frustrated you have no idea how hard it is for me. I have to sit in the same room with a stunningly beautiful girl and can't do anything. I love you so much, but I want to make you feel comfortable around me. I don't want you to think that I'm just a dog that can only think about sex."

Your cheeks grow red as you take in the new information. You didn't know he was feeling that way. You didn't know what he was going through just to make you feel safe and un-pressured.

"I love you too Jungkook" you whisper before bringing your mouth back to his. He sighs into the kiss, laying you down so that your back is against your bed as he hovers over you. Your kisses are quickly becoming more heated, your mind already made up. You want him. You need him. He releases your lips, trailing kisses down your neck. You moan as he leaves marks on your skin, the tingling sensation spreading to wherever his lips touch.

"Jungkook" you moan as his hands make their way under your shirt. He quickly takes it off, leaving your top half with nothing but the black bra you wore to school today. You shyly try and cover yourself, painfully aware of the thin fabric and how he is staring down at you.

"Don't cover yourself (Y/N), you're beautiful."

His words cause you to blush as he looks down at you in admiration, a smile coming to your lips. He reconnects his lips to yours after taking his own shirt off, your hands working on his pants. He gets yours off at the same time you rid him of his, his boner evident through his boxers. You slowly slide you fingers across his abs and towards his boxers, pulling them all the way off. You are astounded at the size of him. How was he supposed to fit that in you?

"Are you ready babe?" he asks, his eyes never once leaving yours. You confidently nod your head, the anticipation a thrill for you. He slowly enters you, your eyes widening at the pain that it brings your lower region. A tear leaves your eye as he begins to thrust in and out of you, your body not used to the unfamiliar feeling.

"Are you ok?"

You look into his eyes that are filled with worry and concern, smiling through the pain as you nod. You want this. You want him. He bends down and kisses the tear off of your cheek, continuing his thrusts. The pain slowly fades to pleasure as he picks up the speed, your head getting thrown back at the intensity of it.

"A-ah Jungkook!"

You grip onto his hair as he pants above you, pulling slightly. His eyes are closed because of the pleasure he is feeling, his lips captured between his teeth. His forehead drops down to rest agains yours as he continues, a low grunt escaping from him.

"(Y/N)! I'm gunna....."

You don't hear the rest of his sentence, your yell of extreme pleasure sounding in your ears. You explode around him, your eyes rolling to the back of your head. The pleasure is dizzying, the feeling leaving your whole entire body tingling. He pulls out of you, grunting as he cums as well.

He lays down on the bed next to you as your breathing calms down, the fulfilling feeling enough to make both of you incredibly tired. But who could blame the two of you?

It was your first time.