Her mother saw us...

Alice's POV
I turned the tv on and news were on. I saw Adele on the stage, talking with people who she invited to say hi to her. Then I saw myself. I ran up to her and we hugged. After the song I was about to leave but she kissed me.
They saw us, Adele. Everybody saw us. I said anxiously and my body started shaking. She grabbed me into her arms and started humming Can't Let Go to calm me down. It helped a little.
What are we going to do with it? I just asked.
Do we really have to do anything about it? I don't care what people say, honey.
She answered and closed my lips by a kiss. We were kissing for some time.
I sat on the top of her and started kissing her neck. She moaned and was biting her lips.
I didn't hear someone came in. I saw her by the accident.
What the hell are you two doing? Adele's mum shouted with a shocked face. I jumped away from Delly and sat as far from her as it was possible. Faces of both of us got red.
Umm... Hi mum. Adele said anxiously.
I just asked you a question, don't you remember? She said with kinda anger in her voice. I thought that they should stay alone while this conversation and I got up. Adele's mum looked at me.
Where are you going? Both of you should explain it to me.
And so I sat down again. I wasn't sure about that who should start talking first so I was just waiting for Adele to say something.
I love her, mum. I think that if you love me, you should just accept it. Or at least respect it. Adele finally said.
She was just looking at us and didn't say a word at first.
You're her, aren't you? You are the girl. The one she was talking about all the time when she was with me. She asked after a short break. I didn't really understand why she was asking about it. She met me before, we knew each other. I just nooded.
And you love my daughter? She asked.
Yes. I said. With all my heart.
So let it be. She is my daughter no matter what. I'll always love her. I didn't expect this but if you two love each other... Welcome in our family, Alice. What else can I say? She said and we all smiled. I run up to her and hugged her tightly. Adele came to us one second later and hugged all of us.
I was happy. We all were.
Adele's mum went to the care to bring Angelo. I haven't seen him for some time and I truly missed him. He was like my brother which I've never had before. I loved him with all my heart.
When he saw us, he ran up to me and Adele and tried to hug both of us but his hands were too short to do it. I heard Adele's mother laughing. He hugged Delly, then me.
She had to leave to her house so we all said goodbyes and hugged eachother.
Angelo was sleepy so we went to his bedroom to lay him down.
Bed time! Adele literally sang when he said that he didn't want to sleep.
He finally laid down. Delly started humming River Lea and his eyes started closing.
Was Granny angry with you? He asked suddenly.
No. Be both answered in one moment and then laughed because of it.
So why was she talking with you in that way? She was even looking at you in a strange way.
I let Adele answer.
We're like a family now.
Like it was before Daddy walked away? He interrupted her.
Yes, honey. Something like that.
I don't really understand it... He said with a sad face.
It's because you're just too young to understand some things. I love Alice like I loved your Daddy. I argued with him a lot and that's why he walked away. You just have to be older to understand it.
But I want to understand now, Mummy! Can you explain it to me? He asked.
You have to wait. You're going to understand it one day. And now get some sleep. She answered, smiled and kissed him in his forehead. He nooded and fell right to sleep.
We both smiled. She took me by the hand when we were leaving Angelo's room.

Short and strange chapter but in the next ones a lot of things are going to happen! 😂😭
Hope you like it, darlings...
Always yours,
Alice xoxo