I got used to it

I woke up early in the morning. I got up and was about to get dressed but suddenly I realized that it's Saturday and I came back to bed. I didn't have any plans for this day. I called to my mum and told her that I was fine. She let me stay with Adele as long as I wanted. I think she agreed because she didn't have to worry about me then.
I feel asleep for some time. Angelo woke me up about two hours later. He came to me and hugged me. I hugged back and we both laughed. Then I saw Adele. She was standing in the corner of the room near to the door and watching us. She was smiling. I got up, picked up Peanut and came to her. She kissed my forehead. I looked at her. She put some make up on her face and she was wearing pretty black dress. She looked amazing.
We all went downstairs and prepared some food. When we ate breakfast, Angelo went to his room to play. Delly and I sat down on the black sofa. She grabbed me into her arms and started playing with my hair.
I didn't sleep well tonight. I said. She asked why.
I was thinking. And I decided to go to the police and tell them about Jake.
She kissed my cheek and said that she was proud of me and it was very good decision. We both smiled. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I brushed my hair, got dressed and put some makeup on my face. I came back to Adele and said that I was ready to go.
Where are you going to go, honey? She asked.
To the police, don't you remember?
Oh, ok. She said and nooded her head with a smile on her face.
She got up and called for her mum and asked if she could take care of Angelo for some time. She agreed and they were talking with each other for some time. Then Delly hung up and called to the police to tell them that I decided to tell them the whole story. Finally she hung up.
I talked with a policeman and he said that they'll bring Jake to the police station soon. She said and hugged me.
We had to wait for her mum for some time, she arrived one hour later.
It was the first time when I met her and I can tell you... she is adorable, kind... just amazing! I wish my mum was like her. (Shit, it's so true😔).
We both went to say goodbye to Angelo. When he uderstood that we were going to leave the house, his eyes got wet.
But you are going to come back, right? He asked while me hugging me.
Of course, Peanut. We'll be back sooner rather than later. I answered.
Adele added that he was going to stay at home with her mother.
Is my Granny here?! He shouted and seemed to be so happy about that. We both nodded and he ran downstairs to say hi to her. We followed him slowly, said goodbye to Adele's mom and left the house. She took me by the hand while we were making our way to her car.
We got into the car and while driving to the nearest police station I found some doubts in my mind. Should I tell them that Jessica bullies me too? Or just about Jake... I had literally no idea. Adele touched my hand while driving.
Are you ok, sweetie? She asked so I told her what I was wondering about.
I got used to it. She has always bullied me... I didn't even manage to finish the sentence because she interrupted me.
Don't think about it in this way, Alice. I don't want you to say that you got used to it. It just can't be. If they don't like you for being yourself, be yourself even more. She said and we both smiled. I knew she was right and it propably was the deepest thing I've ever heard in my life.
We got to the police station some time later. We came inside the building.
A young woman came to us and gave us some information how to get to the right room. We went there. I knocked to the door.
Come in! We heard and came in.

I was going to write one long chapter but then I decided to write two, shorter ones. Hope you like it! 💞 I'd like to say a huge FANK you to Kianaalopezz for helping me to find some ideas for coming chapters! I just love you, babe! Xxx
Idk if I'll update tomorrow because my best friend is going to visit me but I'll try my best! Wish me luck😂
Always yours,
Alice xoxo