Oh, how wrong he was!

We came in. Jake was already there, sitting in front of the policeman.
I looked at him anxiously and he looked at me with a smile on his face. I felt Adele took my hand.
Hi, babe! I missed you! He said and didn't stop smiling.
My body started shaking a little but I knew Adele was next to me and it calmed me down a little bit. I didn't say a word.
Alice would like to tell you the whole story, Sir. Delly said and we both sat down.
So I told him about that what Jake did to me with all of the details. It happened about one month before but I remembered everything like it was yesterday. He asked just some questions and wrote some things in his note book. Jake was quiet till the end of the story. I thought he'd say that he did nothing wrong or something like that but he actually didn't. That surprized me.
When I finished he looked at me and then at Delly and the policeman.
Can I talk with her? He asked.
Of course you can. That's why you are here. To explain that what happened to her. The policeman answered.
No, Sir. That's not what I mean. I want to talk with her face to face.
My body started shaking again. I looked at Delly. She nooded her head. I knew what she meant by that.
I agreed but I was still anxious.
We'll be in another room. You have five minutes. The policeman said and got up. They both went out.
When he closed the door Jake looked into my eyes again.
You shouldn't have told her about it. Now something really bad might happen to her... or to somebody who she loves. I was just starring at him. And he continued his speech. Yes, Alice. I know that she loves you. Maybe even more than I did. Because I loved you... at first. But then I met Jessica and I realized that she's the one who I really love. She showed me this video where you were talking with Adele and apologising for something. But I don't really meant you... I meant somebody from her family. I started shaking again. I already knew what he was going to say. She has a lovely son, right? What's his name? I can't really remember... Could you remind me, please?
No. I just answered. I was too scared to say anything more than that.
That's not really nice, you know...
I just wanted him to stop. I thought I wasn't scared of him anymore but I've never been that wrong.
I called Adele and the policeman. They came really fast. Adele sat next to me and took my hand. She gave me the look like asking if I was ok. I nooded my head weakly but didn't say a word.
Can Adele and I go outside for a moment? I want to tell her something. I asked. The policeman looked confused but agreed and we both went out. Adele was holding my hand all the time and it made me feel stronger.
What happened, honey? She asked.
He threatened me. No... He threatened actually you. I said and repeated her everything that he said. She was shocked.
You have to tell the policeman about it. I want Angelo to be safe. I can't protect him all the time, you know... She said.
We came back to the room, sat down. I looked at Jake. He was so calm. He expected me not to tell anybody about his threats. Oh, how wrong he was! I found a courage in my heart, maybe thanks to Adele, and told the policeman about that what Jake said. Adele added that she saw some people following her when she was going to my school with Angelo and rescribed them as much as she could.
We were sitting there for like two hours discussing this situation. Jake finally admitted that he was guilty and told the policeman names of his friends and Jessica who bullied me and threatened Adele.
When we were done, I looked at Jake and smiled. I was so happy that it was over. He gave me a look full of hate and anger.
Except my ex boyfriend, we all got up, said good byes and Adele and I went out and went home holding each other hands.
Thank you, Delly, I don't know what I would do without you. I said. She didn't said a word, just kissed me. I was so happy to have her.

I hope you like it, guys!
Tell me in comments what you all think. And btw thanks for writing nice things in comments, it really motivates me! 💚
Always yours,
Alice xoxo