Are you sure...?

We got to the house really fast. Actually faster then I expected. We came in and Adele's mum came with Angelo to say hi to us. We hugged each other and went to the livingroom.
We all sat down and were talking for some time about casual stuff. Finally Adele's mom said that she had to go so we said goodbyes and she left us with a smile.
Angelo held his hands up so I picked him up. He hugged me.
Where's Mummy? He asked. I looked around and Adele wasn't there.
I don't know, honey. But she'll come back in a minute. I answered and he smiled. He was getting sleepy so I went with him to his room and laid him down.
Can you stay with meeee? He asked.
I just sat down next to his bed. Adele arrived some time later and sat behind me. She grabbed me into her arms and I laid my head on her shoulder. She started humming Take It All. We were watching Peanut falling asleep. Finally we both got up quietly and went downstairs to sit on the sofa.
Thank you. I said.
For what, honey?
For everything. I don't know where I'd be now without your help. It means the word to me... You mean the word do me. I answered. She smiled and held me tightier.
We turned on the tv. Game of Thrones was on. I like this tv series but she doesn't. We were watching it for a while and then I fell asleep.
Her kiss woke me up.
Time to get up, Sleeping Beauty. She said and kissed my cheek again. I smiled and got up. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Delly followed me. She grabbed me into her arms and I screamed a little because I didn't see her at first.
Oh, babe. I'm sorry if I scared you!
No, you're not! I said while laughing. Finally we calmed down because we didn't want to wake up Angelo. She kissed me softly, I kissed back. We were standing there and kissing for some time. She pushed me against the wall and her kisses were going lower, to my neck. I moaned quietly. She came back to my lips and kissed me passionately.
I love you, Delly. I whispered against her lips.
I love you too, Alice.
We both quietly went to her bedroom and sat on the bed. She kissed me again, it was soft and it felt... good. I kissed a girl and I love it. I thought and smiled to myself, actually against her lips again. She kissed my lips, then started getting lower and lower, at first to my neck, then to my arms and hands.
It was getting serious and I was scared of a little bit but I knew that Adele'd never hurt me as Jake did.
She slowly took my blouse off of me...
Are you sure you can do this? She asked. I nooded weakly.
You can just imagine the rest of that what happened next...
When we were done, we were breathing fast.
That was... amazing. I just said. I have never thought that I'd do it with another girl.
I'm glad you liked it. It's my pleasure. She answered and smiled. She didn't hurt me. She was careful with everything and I knew that if I said that I didn't want her to do something, she'd just stop. I didn't have to worry about it.

I want to say a huge FANK YOU ... again... to Kianaalopezz for an idea for this chapter! ILY 💞
Short and shitty as hell chapter but I didn't have time for writing.
I watched one episode of Ghost Whisperer today and I finally have an idea for coming chapters! Yay!
Guys, I'm propably going to break your hearts... or smth 😂
Is there anyone who watch this tv series? I'm addicted! 😂👌💞
Always yours,
Alice xoxo