Bullying

We were sitting and talking for almost whole day. But time was passing and I had to go back home. But truth's I didn't want to leave. When I was about to get up, take my clothes and bag and leave her house she took my hand and kissed my forehead. I hugged her tightly. It seemed like it was the end of my the greatest dream and I was about to wake up. But I already knew it wasn't just a dream. There was something between us that I didn't really understand. But I didn't mind all these kisses. Even these more serious.
************Time passes*************
I got back home in the evening. I saw my mum and hugged her.
Did you have a nice time with Jake? She asked. I said yes but at the same time my eyes got wet. But I couldn't tell her that he raped me.
Why didn't you go to school today?
Oh my God, I can't tell her that I met Adele! I thought.
We were talking for almost whole night. Then I woke up at 10am and I decided that I don't have to go to school today. I said with fake smile.
I was quite tired so I went to my room and fell asleep when I hit the bed.
I woke up early in the morning. I took a shower, brushed my hair, got dressed and put some eyeliner on my eyes. I looked beautiful. It's the first time when I thought in this way about myself.
I left home and went to school. I was almost there when I saw Jessica. With Jake. Shit! I thought and tried to avoid them. But when Jake saw me he took Jessica's hand and made his way to me. I just stopped and starred at them. I just couldn't move. Jake and Jessica? Together? Oh my God, he knows how much I hate her! I thought.
Hi darling! He shouted while walking to me with her just behind him.
What do you want from me?
You were amazing last night, sweetie! He said and smiled to me. He was almost laughing.
I just stared at him. It made me speechless. How dare he to even say that in public? Jessica'll hear it and she'll tell everyone at school! I thought.
Yea, he is really proud of you, Alice. She said with a huge smile on her face.
I just turned around and walked away. Because of them I was late for the first lesson. What a lovely beginning of the day...
************Time passes*************
The 5th lesson's just finished when my mobile rang. It was Delly.
Hello? I said.
It's me! She said and we both laughed.
It's amazing. She makes me laugh when I even don't want to smile.
Are you at school?
Yes. Why? I answered.
I'm on my way. I'll be there in 5 minutes. I want to see you. She said. I could hear she was smiling while saying that. Then I saw that Jessica was making her way to me.
I don't think if it's a good idea.
Is there something wrong? She asked anxiously.
No, I'm fine. Don'y worry about me, Delly. Then I heard Jessica's laugh.
Oh my God, everything but not her, please. I said and then realized that Adele could still hear me.
Delly, I'm sorry but I got to go. She didn't manage even to answer because I hung up.
Who were you talking with? She asked with a fake smile on her face.
It's not your bussines. I answered and tried to ignore her.
Don't you want to talk with me, Alice? She continued.
No, I don't. I thought that it'd be awesome if Delly was with me.
Why?! She screamed.
Fuck off! I screamed too. Then she punched me in the face. It was so fucking painful.
You're not very polite then. She said and walked away. She was laughing.
Five minutes later, when I was crying my eyes out, I felt these perfumes. Hypnotic Poison. Somebody hugged me tightly.
Delly. I whispered and calmed down a little.
Who the hell did that to you? She asked and touched my cheek.
Jessica. I answered but that's all what I was able to say.
Fuck, I'm going to kill that bitch! I understood her after a while.
No, Delly. Don't talk or even look for her. I don't want you to do it. Wait... How did you find me?
I asked your headteacher and he said that he saw you walking outside.
Did he recognize you? I asked anxiously.
I think he didn't.
If you want to talk to him about Jessica you need to know it won't help. She hates me and won't give up on bullying me.
Why doesn't she like you, babe? She asked.
I have no idea, Delly. I think it's just because she likes to hurt people. I said.
Whatever you say, I'm going to punish that bitch.

What do you thing will happen next? Don't forget to vote and comment so I can know if you like my story so far!
Always yours,
Alice xoxo