What's wrong, babe?

Don't be worried about me, Delly. Everything is fine as long as I'm with you. I answered to calm her down.
I got up and went to the kitchen to drink some orange juice. She came with me and grabbed me into her arms again. I turned around and kissed her softly. Our lips connected. We were kissing for some time.
Suddenly she looked at me.
There's something that I didn't tell you about... Delly said but then somebody knocked to the front door. Adele went to open the door.
I sat down in livingroom with some juice in a glass in my hand.
I heard somebody came into the house. I turned around and saw two police officers. I just starred at them and then at Delly. What the fuck? I thought.
Good evening, Miss. Adele Adkins visited us some time ago and said that you were raped. You should have told somebody.
I was shocked. At first I wanted to tell them the whole story but then I remembered myself about what Jake said this day. That if Adele told somebody, something very bad would happen to her. My body started shaking and I couldn't calm down. Delly sat down next to me and tried to hug me but I pushed her away. She was kinda confused.
I don't want to talk about it. I just said.
One of them wanted to say something but Delly interrupted him.
I think she still needs some time to think about it. She'll come to the nearest police station and tell the police what really happened. Maybe she'll remind herself some details that she doesn't remember now. I think it's time for you to go. She said.
Ok. We'll be waiting for you, Miss. Thank you and good night. One of them said and they both left the house.
I couldn't say a word. How dare she to tell the police about how I was raped?! It is only my bussines and she shouldn't have told anybody about it! I didn't ask her to do it! I thought but then I realized that she told them about it because she wanted to punish Jake. But she was in danger because of it.
What's wrong, babe? She asked. I didn't know if I should tell her.
So I didn't answer and laid my head on her shoulder. She started playing with my hair.
I asked you a question, didn't I? She said.
I don't really want to talk about it, Delly. I'm just tired. I answered.
I'm tired too. Shit, I'm exhausted but I don't really care about it and still want to know what's going on! She said loudly
Shh, Angelo'll wake up! I said and she calmed down a little. I decided to tell her a little bit about that what happened but I wanted her to talk as first.
You first. Why were you crying when Simon brought Angelo? I asked. I wanted to know what was wrong but I was also hoping that she'd forget her own question.
Because I argued with him a little. Your turn now.
I don't want to talk in this way. Tell me what did you two argue about?
I'm not going to say anything more than that until you tell me what really happened. She answered.
I wanted her to know. I really did. But I just couldn't say that. I was afraid of loosing her because of it. She didn't know that she was in danger and I couldn't protect her.
We'll talk tomorrow. I said, got up and went to my room.

Extremely short chapter but I'm exhausted. It's shitty as hell but I hope you like it.
Always yours,
Alice xoxo