I'll stay if you want me to stay

You are not going to leave me? I asked.
If you don't want me to go, I'll stay.
I groaned and looked in her eyes. I swear I could get lost in them.
What's wrong, babe? She asked.
Just don't say such things.
Like what? And why? She looked so confused.
That if I don't want you to go, you'll stay. We both know it's not gonna happen. You know that I don't want you to leave me even for a while...
She looked at me again and smiled a little bit. Something was in her eyes that told me I shouldn't finish the sentence.
Take a shower, baby girl. Then we can talk as long as you want. She said.
Don't leave me... I repeated with tears in my eyes.
You want me to stay with you in the bathroom. You want me to help you. Is that right? She already knew that was it.
She helped me to get undressed and get to the shower. When she turned on warm water, we both saw a blood on the floor.
I didn't have to say anything.
So you were a virgin. She said. I nooded and started crying harder and harder.
Shhh sweetie, don't cry. That must have been terrible but you just have to deal with it. I'll help you. I'm there for you whenever you want me to help. She said and hugged me. I hugged back.
She helped me to wash myself, then left me for a moment. I managed to dress up without her help. I saw her in the grey room. It's her livingroom. I thought. Then I realized that I was in her house. HER HOUSE. I'M JUST STANDING IN HER FUCKIN LIVINGROOM!
I couldn't believe that happened. I knew her for almost two days and she was my best friend. We were like sisters. Maybe even more...
When she saw me she got up from black sofa. I ran to her like I've never ran before. I hugged her tightly, she hugged me back and kissed me in my forehead. We sat down and I put my head on her shoulder. I felt safe with her. It felt like she'd protect me from everything. And I'd do the same for her.
The whole house was quiet, I could only hear us breathing and her heart beating. It calmed me down. I stopped thinking about what Jake did to me. There were only me and Adele... My sweet Delly. I thought.
Can I ask you a question?
Yea, sure, babe. She answered while playing with my hair.
Can I call you Delly?
She looked at me, then smiled and said that she agrees.
My Delly. I whispered, then closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.