It's not your bussines

She took my hand and we went back to the building.
I showed her my headmaster's office. She knocked and told me to stay outside. He opened the door and let her go inside. I've been waiting for her for no more than five minutes. Then my headmaster let me in. He left us alone, went somewhere.
It's going to be fine. She said.
I went to the window in the corner of the room.
Some time later I saw Jessica who opened the door. She didn't see me at first. She just stared at Adele. I was curious about what she's going to do with her.
I'm sorry Madam, are you Adele?
Yes, I am. My Delly answered with fake kindness.
How can I help you? Jessica asked.
Do you know Alice?
I do know her.
I'd like to meet her. Adele said and smiled. I couldn't stand seeing her smiling to Jessica in this way.
This little bitch? Why would you meet her? She is not worth to meet someone like you. She said. That was too much for Adele.
I saw her face was getting red from anger. She looked at me. Then Jessica saw me. She couldn't say a word.
I came to Adele. She took my hand and smiled to me. Jessica was just starring at us. She was speechless.
Listen to me carefully because I'm going to say it once and never ever again. You won't bully Alice again. And if I get to know that you're rude to her again, I'll find you and try to explain it to you in another way and you can be sure that you won't like it. Do you understand?
Jessica didn't say a word.
I just asked you a question. Do you understand?
Yes, Madam.
You can leave now. Adele said. She wasn't kind anymore.
So you like her? Jessica asked.
It's my bussines if I like her or not. And I told you to leave.
So Jessica left. She whispered something but I didn't hear what exactly it was.
Adele smiled to me and we left the school building.
She said that if I want I can come with her to her house. I agreed.
We got there really fast. Delly ordered pizza.
Thank you. I said when we sat down on the black sofa.
No problem, sweetheart. She kissed my forehead. I laid my head on her shoulder and fell asleep while she started quietly singing A Million Years.
I woke up after three hours and told Adele that I had to go home. She looked sad but agreed.
She touched my cheek. I still could feel the pain after Jessica punched me. She looked into my eyes and kissed me carefully. Our lips connected. I knew it's not right if a girl kisses another girl but I couldn't fight it. So I just kissed back.
I hugged her tightly when I was leaving her house. She promissed that we're going to meet as soon as it's possible.

This chapter is a little bit shorter but still good, I hope. 😊
If you're embarrased because of Alice and Adeles' kisses, don't worry. They won't go to bed together 😂 I hope... 😂 I'll end up on only kisses and hugs 😁
I hope you had a great day, darlings!
Don't forget to vote and comment so I can know if you like my story so far.
Always yours,
Alice xoxo