That's how it all happened

I got back to my house and saw my parents. They both looked strange.
Hi mum, hi dad! I said while walking inside.
We need to talk. My mum said.
What about? I just asked. I didn't know if I should be worried or not. What if they know about Adele? That we know each other?
We went to the livingroom and sat down.
I'd like to know what you are doing after school. You don't come back home, you're somewhere and we both don't know where and who is with you. We're worried about you, Alice. My dad said.
What should I tell them? I can't tell them about my Delly, they won't believe me. I thought.
Jake and I talk a lot recently. We meet each other after school. I answered.
Oh really? I've heard that he broke up with you. So after that you two still want to meet each other? My mum said.
Who do you meet with? My dad added.
You won't believe me anyway so there's no point in telling you about it. I said while wondering about that who the hell told them that Jake and I are not together anymore. I got up and went to my room.
I decided to call Adele.
Hi babe, what's up? She said.
Delly, my parents know that Jake and I are not a couple. I said.
Is that bad or good? She asked.
I don't know. They asked me a lot of questions, for example who I meet with after school.
What did you tell them? She asked.
Actually, nothing. I said that they won't believe me and I went to my room.
You should have told them. And if they didn't believe you, you'd call me. She said.
I didn't know that she wanted me not to lie to them. I mean, I thought that it'd be better.
Do you want me to visit you and your parents? She asked. I didn't know what was more important for her - to see me or to see them. I just agreed and gave her my adress. She said that she'll call me when she'll be almost there. I hung up.
Ten minutes later my phone rang. It was Adele.
I'm almost there, love. Can you go outside and wait for me? She said.
I said yes and went outside. I saw her car. She went out the car and I ran into her arms. I missed her what was kinda strange because we saw each other some hours ago. She kissed my forehead and took my hand while we were making our way to my house.
I told her to hide herself beside the corner.
I opened the door and called my parents. They came really fast.
Something happened? My mum asked anxiously.
Chill mum, I'm fine. I said with a huge smile on my face.
So what do you want? My dad asked.
I want you to get to know a person about who you were asking me before. I answered.
So where is this person? He asked.
I'd rather say that at first. I met Adele a couple of days ago. She talked to me. And that's how it all happened. She is my best friend now.
You mean, THIS Adele? My mum asked.
Yes, I do. I answered.
They both started laughing. They didn't believe me.

I'm so sorry for late update but I didn't have time for writing this chapter. I had a lot of work yesterday and today.
Don't forget to vote and comment so I can know if you had fun while reading this chapter as I had fun while writing it! 😄
Always yours,
Alice xoxo