Chapter 13- Coffee and Churros- SpainXReader

Dedicated to regularshow4000 for giving me so much support! I appreciate it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You looked up at the clouds that floated by in the beautiful blue sky. You waited for the time to come where you would have to get up off of the soft grass and head to the arena to watch this man fight a bull.

His name was Antonio Fernandez Carriedo. You had been invited by the man himself to witness his skills in the ring. You didn't know why he had invited you to come for free, especially since he had never met you before in his life. You were happy to come, even if it did mean traveling across the world to see it.

When you arrived at the arena later that day, only one man was there. No bull, no judges, no audience. Just you and that one man. A man dressed like a matedor. It must've been him.

"Excuse me, sir?" You squeaked, yelling to him. He turned around.

"Hola amiga! Are you ______   ______?" He asked with a very thick Spanish accent.

"Yes." You reply.

"Ah! I see. I'm glad you came. Mi nobre es Antonio." He stated.

"Antonio Fernadez Carriedo?"

"Se!"

"How interesting." You smile, inspecting him. "I expected you to be a lot less handsome then you are, my friend." He smiled, winking and blushing a little bit. "Now, why did you want me to come? Did you know that no one else would be here?"

"Sí! I knew about it all along! My friend told me about you. He wanted me to meet you. He told me so much, and you seemed like a great girl; and when he showed me your picture, I was in love. I had to see you for myself." He stated.

You nodded, blushing a little bit. "Thank you! Now, why did you not just get your friend to call me about that? Did you want to be romantic?"

"Sí!"

"Smart first move, Antonio. I like someone who tells me the truth."

"Good to know. Say, why don't we go get a churro and coffee or something?"

"Oh sure! That sounds awesome! I would love to come!" You say, excitedly. He takes your hand and kisses it, leading you to a small cafe. It was made of brown bricks. It had two windows covered with baby-blue curtains with yellow tulip flowers in the window ceil. He held the door open for you as you walked inside.

He walks you over to a small table, set for two. "I'll go get you a churro and coffee. Don''t leave on me, okay amiga?"

You chuckle and nod. "I won't."

He smiles and walks away to talk to the cashier in the front. You pull out a mirror and check your hair, making sure you dont look bad. You frown and put on chapstick, putting the mirror back into your purse. You put the stick of chapstick back into your pocket and look up to see Antonio walking back with the food.

"Thank you!" You state, smiling and taking a bite of the churro.

"Anytime, amiga!" He sipped his coffee and smiled at you.

You talked for a while about this and that, until it came sundown and he drove you back to your hotel. You weren't happy about not being able to talk to him anymore, because it fel so right to talk to him. He hadn't known you but only for a few hours, and yet, you felt like you had known him forever!

"Will I ever see you again, Antonio?" You asked as he turned to leave. He stopped and turned back with a smile on his face.

"I hope so!" He handed you a paper and smiled. "Call me whenever you want to! We can make plans."

You smiled, hopping into his arms, giving him a ginormous hug, and kissing his cheek. "I will!" he blushed and smiled, kissing the top of your forhead. You let go of  him and wave as he walks off.

You run inside, slamming the door and hopping onto the bed.

You whisper, "Life is amazing...."