Fifteen: I've Always Wondered What It's Like to Be Dead

*makes annoying robot noises*

WEL-COME TO THE WORLD OF WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKLY UP-DATES! BEEP BOOP BOP

ASKFJLK SJDF ANYWAYS XD

IM ACTUALLY REALLY EXCITED CUZ I FINALLY HAVE IDEAS AND

*coughs*

THEY TOTALLY ARENT GAY IDEAS OR ANYTHING

TOOOOOOTALLY NOT

.... PFFT.

Chapter Fifteen: I've Always Wondered What It's Like to Be Dead

Time: a few minutes later

Place: the Night Owl's platform.

Sky's POV

"Night Owl, N-O! My pal, my buddy, my main man! How's it going, bro?"

The Night Owl glares at me. "What do you want."

"Let me do the talking," Seto sighs, joining the Night Owl in glaring at me. He turns back to said Night Owl and smiles diplomatically. "Hello, sir. An odd pressure has arisen in our home dimension due to a newly instated honorary member. We've completed the Ceremony of Acceptance, so it should have disappeared by now – and, while it has let up a little, something of it still remains, like a small tug on our world. Have you any idea what could be the cause of this?"

The Night Owl raises an eyebrow.

"Dude, is your magic broken," Ty huffs.

"Oh. My powers are fine, I'm transporting people just like I always do," the Night Owl replies, shrugging slightly, and Seto sighs again.

"Well. In that case – have you, perhaps, had any visitors in the past few days?" Seto asks.

"Just you guys. By the way, unless you have official business, and you never do, could you leave already?"

"Someone rolled off the wrong side of the tree today," I mutter, and the Night Owl glares at me once more.

"Look, are you wanting a transfer, or what? Because you'll need the dimension number."

"Come on, man, do me a solid," I beg.

The bird forces a smile. "How about a visit to dimension H-36-G-9-0-0-J?"

"All right, free vacation!"

"No," Seto sighs again again, "that's the Death dimension. Jason accidentally tried to send us there last time we were on this platform." Jason blushes.

I narrow my eyes at the grumpy bird. "Well, owl be darned! You tried to trick us."

The silly owl growls at me, and I grin and shrug my shoulders.

"Why does the Death dimension even exist? Like, who would want to visit?" Ty asks, tilting his head.

"Sounds like a fun ride to me," E-Ty snorts.

The Night Owl shrugs. "Family and friends go to visit with the deceased."

"Wait-" My eyes go wide. "The people in the Death dimension are actually dead?"

"Uh, yeah," the bird huffs, rolling his eyes. "That's why it's called the Death dimension. There is no 'afterlife' in Minecraft – only a secluded dimension. But the deceased can be very... violent. Which is why mourners usually go armed."

Seto hums, and I glance over at him to find that he has switched entirely into Sherlock mode. "So... Are the deceased capable of leaving the Death dimension?" he asks slowly.