Chapter Four: The Heart Shaped Derp Comes in Handy Sometimes

AHHHH FANFIC.NET IS BROKEN AHHHH

HOW DO I POST IF IT'S BROKEN

AHHHHH

okay anyways here's the chapter for all you wattpad people

*gasp*

THIS IS THECHAPTER OF MILD REALIZATION

WOOHOO, SETO,BEING THE FIRST TO FIGURE IT OUT! :D

Chapter Four: The Heart-Shaped Derp Comes in Handy Sometimes (also known as "The Attack of the Self-Insert and the Peanut Waffle")

Time: a few minutes later (in relation to the last chapter)

Place: Seto's laboratory

Seto's POV

If the connections I've made to what Sky said are anywhere near correct, Sky is having the nightmares at the exact same times that I have them. Now, these aren't just normal nightmares – they can't be. We aren't just seeing each other in dreams – we actually aren't seeing each other at all. And yet,somehow, we are sharing the same dream – only I'm watching from above, unable to see or hear well,and he's watching from below.

But we both feel the fear, the betrayal.

As soon as I woke up with Sky sitting next to me as terrified as I've ever seen him, I knew that he was the person down there in my dream,the only person who wasn't evil or a fake. It didn't take long after that to realize that the other characters in the dream must have been other-dimension copies. It was news, however, when Sky revealed that he'd seen his evil self in his dream.

If anything, Sky should have seen the other Ty in his dream.

It doesn't make sense.

And then there's the issue of Sky randomly passing out (at the edge of a cliff, no less – dangerous much?) and the thing with a terrible storm starting and stopping in sync with the dream we had. Plus the strange pressure that completely overwhelmed me when I entered the lab –that's why I passed out.

Maybe...What if Sky went unconscious because did?

It could be that we are so strongly connected by this nightmare business that he has no choice but to participate in each and every nightmare I take part in.I suppose it would work both ways, too. If Sky falls asleep, I'll have to as well. I guess that explains why I've randomly fallen asleep a couple times in the last few weeks while staying up late and trying to make a new potion. Sky and I will have to work out a designated "bed time" just so that neither of us is interrupted in the middle of an important job or discussion.

So the"Sky randomly passing out" issue can be rather easily resolved.Next up, the storms, which the city has apparently had quite a few of lately. They seem to roll in as soon as Sky and I drift off into dreamland, but we can't stop the dreams until we've fixed the pressure problem. Still, why are the dreams causing random storms?