Chapter Five: We All Saw This One Coming

I LOVE THE SECOND HALF OF THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH. LIKE, OH, MY GOSH!

I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I loved writing it. :)

EDIT: I AM SO SORRY TO ALL YOU WATTPAD PEOPLE! WATTPAD JACKED UP AND DELETED THE CHAPTER, BUT I (FINALLY) cOPIED IT OVER FROM FF DOT NET

SORRY FOR THE WAIT, FRIENDS!

Chapter Five: We All Saw This One Coming (also known as "The Second Chapter in a Row to End with the Word 'Oh'")

Time: the start of Chapter Four

Place: the jump map

Sky's POV

"Jason, you cheater!"

"What?" he asks innocently. "What makes you think I cheated?"

"Well, maybe the fact that you yelled 'I WIN!' at Seto's house and then managed to beat us here even though you never passed us," I suggest, glaring at him.

Jason giggles a little and then runs off to the first jump. "Watch out," Ty warns me, nudging my side with his elbow, "Jason can be evil. He killed me half a million times on this jump map while we were waiting for you."

"Oh, right! This is the 'Violence Is Always the Answer' jump map, isn't it?"

"Crap. It all makes sense now!"

I laugh at my friend's sorrow and then run past him in an attempt to catch up with Jason. It can't be too hard to beat him, can it?

I was wrong, I was so wrong. I've never been more wrong in my life.

"Ty, I feel like... we need... a game plan," I pant, sitting next to him in front of the first jump of the map.

"R-Right... Jason is... way over-powered... Not fair at all," Ty breathes, clutching his side.

I wait for my breathing to return to normal, and then I continue our conversation. "Jason must've played this map before. There's no way he can be this good at it without playing it before."

"No, Sky, I'm telling you, this is the first time he's played it."

"What!? He's never been this skilled at parkour!"

"Or at fighting, for that matter."

"SUFFERRR!" Jason shrieks, and then an anvil falls on our heads.

Growling in annoyance, Ty and I respawn at the very beginning of the jump map. "Maybe this is why Jason never really gets angry in front of us – he takes out all his anger on jump maps centered solely around fricking violence," I say, watching Jason as he laughs on the other side of the map.

"That's actually kind of concerning," Ty replies, and I press my lips together and nod.

"A little bit."

"Jason! We give up," Ty sighs in defeat. Took us long enough.

"Yeah, all right, sorry," Jason says, teleporting to us and laughing loudly. "I just- sorry. I really didn't wanna put you guys through that, but I'm planning to troll Bashur and Bodil with this map, and I needed test subjects. I programmed traps everywhere, but the traps don't react to anything I do – they only react to what everyone else does. So, like, I'm gonna drag those two pranksters in here and teach them a lesson. 'S about time those two got their just desserts."

"You know, as cruel as that sort of is, I completely agree with you," I say, shrugging. "Those two have had it coming for ages now."

"I know, right? Anyways, sorry again for putting you guys through that."