Accepted Amber? NO

Start from the beginning

"Tyler?" I ask in disbelief as I see Tyler actually has a job. His alters are rather well-off. He doesn't need one!

"Oh! Addison! I forgot this was your house!" He says awkwardly looking down and blushing.

"Yep. This is where I live." I said nodding not knowing what else to say.

"Well here is your pepperoni pizza!" He says handing me the small pizza in exchange for my dollar bills.

"Thank you!" Tyler says about to leave.

"Hey! Um...Tyler?" I ask

"Yeah?"

"Is this for money for Amber?"

"Yeah I heard this stuff got really expensive so I’m saving up."

"You’re going to be a good father." I say.

"I have to be. It's my fault Amber’s pregnant in the first place!"

"It’s both of your faults honestly, but don't beat yourself up about it. There's no going back now."

"Yeah. I guess you’re right.  Wait, how did you know Amber’s pregnant?"

"She told me."

"What? Wow. That's weird." He says leaving, and I close the door with a warm pizza burning the palm of my hand.

I eat quietly and then decide to go to bed. I am mentally exhausted from all that thinking I did today. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

The next day at school I was swarmed with questions from me.

"How was the date with James?" asked Cassie.

"Great!"

"So you won't date my brother?" She asked hopefully.

"I haven't ruled Noah out yet Cass." She groans.

"Noah? Really? You have horrible taste. I sort of want you to date him so we have the possibility of being related one day, but he's just...ick."

I laugh, "He’s sweet. And why are you so anti-Noah now? You were perfectly fine with the idea before."

"I used my noggin and thought about it for a minute longer."

Cassie parts and goes to her English class.

Walking into mine, I sit down next to Lily. "Sup?"

One word is all I said to make her go into a long rant.

"Ohmygosh! Hi! I haven't seen you in forevs! How were your sates! James seems like a dou*he by what you tell me, so I hope Noah's date went better! I like him better! I've known him longer! He's a good person!"