Chapter 17

Madelyn

    I woke up beside Carolina with Grant holding my waist. Then I had a recollection of last nights events. I slowly removed Grant's arm from my waist and crawled off the bed.

Then I realized I was naked so I found my clothes and put them on. I slowly opened the door .

"You!" Grant spoke , I froze , " Stop and give me the..." he finished before going to sleep. I quickly exited the room and walked to the guest room . I found my mother passed out with a bottle of booze in hand. I shook my head and went to check on Cj who just fell asleep on the sofa bed in the living room. I took an elevator back down and when I got into the living room I also found Cj passed out.

I suppose everyone was in sleepy town. I waltzed into the kitchen and decided to make myself some breakfast tacos with just the right amount of spice. I was 7 months pregnant , due on July 21st. They recommended I eat healthy but I liked junk. Who could resist a chocolate dipped cone?

I sat on the marble counter eating my breakfast tacos I made. In came a sniffing , Cj.

"I smelled food so I decided to enter the fortress." She sat in front of me , grabbing my tacos. Even though  I made six , I was going to eat all of them. "So how'd it go ?"

I was just devouring my taco , when I realized she was talking to me.

" How'd what go?" I asked clueless to what she was talking about.

" With Grant! And don't spare me any details."

"Oh , we got back together." I said with a smile.

"And ?"

"Well dang , do you want to know everything we did last night?"

"Never mind , I'll pass."

" Good , because we did a lot last night." Grant spoke standing in the corner. He looked at me and winked.

" I would say gross but Nick and I... You know I'm just gonna go." Cj said , getting up and leaving the kitchen.

"Where's Carolina?" I asked him.

"I put her next to four pillows , so she's not rolling anywhere. How do you feel ?"

"Tired , and bloated but then again I do have this thing right here." I said pointing to my stomach.

"What ? My child?"

I smiled and he kissed me . It was like old times and I was happy with it.

" So what are we doing?" I asked.

" Well , I'm keeping Carolina , and I suppose you too. So I'll have two children. It'll be harder for me to take care of things now.

"You mean we , we'll have two children , because we are in this together."

" That's why I love you."

"Okay , since you love me , can we go see Ed Sheeran in concert after my graduation?"

"Where am I supposed to get tickets for that at the last minute?" he said laughing.

" You know people."

"I'll see what I can do princess. Right now however , I insist on chasing you."

"Fine , give me a head start." I said.

    Saturday after Graduation

" Madelyn! " Dylan called to me. Grant let go of me and I walked over to him.