Chapter 12

Maddy

I woke up in Jesse's basement and it took me a while to regather what had happened. I turned around and Jesse was holding onto me. I tried to remove his arms slowly but I failed and woke him up.

"Where do you think you're going?"he asked me .

"To see my mother and know what's going to happen." I told him. He let me go and then helped me get out the bed , even though I insisted I was okay.

"I only helped you out because you're not wearing any panties."

I gasped and covered myself. Then he moved my hands , and lifted me against the wall.

"Let. Me. Down." I said slowly.

"Just relax." He held me up with one hand and played with me with the other . His fingers had a movement and then his tongue . I couldn't help but moan.

He grabbed me , with his mouth still on me and went back to the bed. His strength continued to amaze me , the way he eats amazes me. He took off my shirt , and his pants.

"I can't, this is a-alllllll happening too fast." I spoke. He lifted his head and looked me straight in the eyes. How do you look away from such grey eyes?

We didn't stop , in fact just after he'd pulled out , Cj came down the stairs. Luckily , his back was towards the door.

" Ew , gross , okay um , we're just gonna eat breakfast and I came to wake you both up. But I'm trying not to see you guys wide awake." Cj said covering her eyes.

Jesse walked to the other side of the room and I wrapped the blanket around me.

" Cj , you can look now."

I watched her slowly open her eyes.

"Dude , that wasn't pleasant , although Jesse has a nice -"

"Hold up , don't say anything about my boyfriend."

"Wait , Maddy I want to hear what she has to say." Jesse said appearing from the corner. Cj gasped and then realized he was clothed.

"Never mind." She said running out.

I turned to face him and he had a smirk on his face.

"You find that amusing?" I asked him. He just nodded and kissed me.

"Let's go hit the showers." he told me.

"Together?!"

"Only if you want. My skill set is everywhere." I gave him a deathly stare , " Fine . Separate , you can take the one closest to here. Gosh you're no fun." He said grabbing his towel.

I shook my head and walked to the bathroom. My thoughts were on Grant .

Grant

" Grant."

I woke up to the sound of my grandma calling my name. I slid off the firm bed and walked to her.

"Grandma Farris? Why am I here?" I asked.

"Because you put yourself here."

" So it is true. This is all my fault. "