Chapter 13

Grant

Don't get me wrong , I felt bad for what I had just said to Madelyn. So I was left to sit in the ambulance with those thoughts.

I mean how could she do that to me? How could she feel okay telling me that she wanted to have an abortion?

I was rolled into the facility , and they told me to give them any sharp objects I had. Then they gave me a bedroom , a plain bedroom. All white everything.

Nevermore and nevertheless , it wasn't actually a bedroom. Well , it had no comfort of a bedroom. It had only a bed and a bathroom.

So I sat there without anything , just my thoughts , just my plain thoughts.

Later on they told me that my mother had dropped off some clothing and a couple of books.

I grabbed a book and opened it , and a picture of Maddy fell out. She looked so beautiful. As I continued to flip through the book more photos fell out. The last photo that fell out was both of us together.

I hate myself.

Maddy

"Did you hear the way he spoke to me ? We're completely through. He wants nothing to do with me." I baffled while Cj held my hand.

" I doubt it . " Jesse said .

"Jesse , let me talk to her alone please?" Cj asked.

"Of course." Jesse then left the room and I continued to cry.

"Grant wants everything to do with you. I don't know what he said , but I know he loves you. He was talking to Cole about you before the dispute. Despite his attitude , he really loves you. He doesn't want you to have an abortion because he loves that child."

I sniffled and let out a sigh , "Wow , Cassidy Jones, when did your words become so wise?"

"When I heard them come out of that Theatre teacher's mouth."

I laughed and then pouted , "Then what am I doing wrong?"

"He must have said it , it's just your turn to-"

"Cassiiieeeeeeee , WHO is this guy sitting on my couch , eating my damn tortillas!??? " Nicholas screamed.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Then we heard arguing and we ran straight to the living room. I was relieved when I saw them playing arm wrestling.

" I thought you two were fighting , like physically." she said.

"Nah , I knocked over my lamp trying to wrestle this dude for my tortillas. Who the hell is he anyway? Since you took a trip without telling me."

I watched Cj hug Nick , and she kissed him slightly.

"I'm sorry for not communicating with you lately. It's been really hectic , and my dad died so I haven't been straight. And a lot of things happened with Grant and Madelyn. "

"I miss you . " Nick said. My heart melted , they were the cutest couple ever. He held her .

"What happened with you and the boss?"

I walked over to Jesse and sat on his lap.

"Well it's a really long story."

I told him the story and he was in shock.

"I never would have thought." Nick said.

"Nor would I. " Cj said.

"But that's how it happened . Now Jesse took a trip over here with me , and I'm really trying to figure out what to do about my father."