:( Happily Married

If YOU do not comment or vote PLEASE at least look at this title photo. I tried a lot to get someone who can be Kamini. Just putting out facts when I saw it I was like...that's Kamini on her wedding day!!! As you can see its in Lilly's POV, well we'll see how this goes. Huzzah!!!

Warning: The end of the book is muy nigh!!

Lilly's POV:

Who made this infernal dress?

I scratched and pulled on the layered dress I was in.

The wooly dress only pressed itself even more into my skin.

I groaned.

Ambrose shot me a glare along with the other bridesmaids who were standing next to me, who happened to be my friends.

I stuck my tongue out at them.

"Lilly, stop goofing around this is very important!" Eve pouted clutching her tulips.

Patsy stuck her head out to see me.

"Not to mention we are standing in front of at least thousands of people." Patsy added.

I looked at the people who were already sitting down waiting for the bride to appear.

I then gazed around the enormous building taking in the meaning of decorations and badly made ball gowns we were in.

This was not supposed to be happening!

As suffragists...we aren't supposed to give ourselves to any man.

But ever since miss Kamini came along the rules have been twisted and melted down into a gold chain.

But not me, no matter what, I will stay devoted to what I believe.

Besides, this wedding wasn't that magical as everyone is portraying it to be.

Maybe you're just jealous about someone similar to you is getting married.

I snorted.

Yeah right!

She doesn't know that she's making the worst decision in her life!

I tried to tell her but the excessive compliments from everyone drowned me out.

Even when I managed to tell her once, what did she do?

She laughed and patted me on the shoulder.

Its her funeral.

Not to mention that she's marrying the enemy of my employer.

Surely, he couldn't make her happy.

He was more cunning and shrewd when it came to important matters like this.

I hoped he isn't using her and then dump her down the Thames in the middle of the night.