Nemesis

Please do not chew me out about the history of telephones, I looked up information on it and from what I've seen, they called it a telephone...so yeah. Love you guys thanks for the views and the votes as well...I must tell you that I wasn't really a writer but I just simply tried. I haven't written a real story like this in a while.
Thank you, God bless. :)

Remember to vote all you can for Rob Thier's book so we can win again! We have won the wattys for 2015...now we just have to show everyone that Robbie's book stays on top!

*********************************************************

Kamini's POV:

"You need fresh air and it'll do your reputation some good that's why!" Mrs. Adams said.

"You seen how all those women treated Nina and I at that infernal ball. I dare not say more." I groaned sinking onto the lounge chair in the sitting room.

I felt a strong grip pull me up from the lounge.

I was then standing face-to-face with Mrs. Adams.

She looked very displeased.

How? You may ask?

Well, I could tell by the way her face became very wrinkly, she almost looked like someone who ate a lemon.

I stifled a laugh.

"You are going to Green Parke whether you like it or not missy! I don't know what they've taught you in your country, but here you must be obedient to your legal guardians." She fussed.

I pulled my arm away from under her grip.

She glared at me.

Her face changed when my sister came into the room with her parasol at her side.

"I'm ready to go." she mumbled.

You'd think she would be more happier that she got the attention of a Lieutenant.

A handsome one at that.

After the ball she didn't really talk...as usual, but she was even avoiding eye contact for some reason.

We'd have to have a talk about that later on.

"Great, we are leaving now."

She walked towards James our butler and retrieved her long black parasol.

"James, be a darling and lock up while we are gone." she turned to walk out the door but stopped and faced James again.

"Oh, and James, please try your best and don't throw any unauthorized parties while we are absent." she smirked.

He smiled kindly.

"Ma'm, I wouldn't dare dream of such an explicit activity."

She chuckled lightly before walking behind us into the coach.

So she has a soul?

Along the way towards the park I noticed the building I went to where Lord Dagliesh worked.

I turned my head to the other side of the street and saw a huge building as well.

The building looked very intimidating that I felt that the longer I stared someone would come up to me and ask me what I've seen.