Chapter Six

(this chapter is dedicated to Eviedance14 because she's one of the sweetest humans ever and is super supportive of my writing and she's just an all around sweetheart.)

(maya's swimsuit is on the left and riley's is on the right, just an fyi)

"What is that?!" Farkle asked his baby sister, quite loudly, looking at her very revealing bathing suit with horror in his eyes.

"It's just a swimming suit," Maya blatantly answered, looking down at her choice of swimwear.

"Just a swimming suit? More like half a swimming suit!" He scoffed, his arms crossed against his chest. "You need to go put on something else, something that covers a hell of a lot more skin than that..thing."

"Since when do you get to tell her what she can and can't wear?" Riley asked, defending her best friend while coming out of the bedroom wearing a white cutout swimsuit and a see-through lace coverup.

Farkle gulped at the sight of his girlfriend, his eyes widening as he looked her up and down with ravenous eyes. Little did he know that Lucas was giving Maya the same look.

Maya could feel Lucas's stare on her body as soon as she had entered the living room, and she felt quite exposed.

She knew she shouldn't have let Riley convince her to wear the bikini, yet here she was.

Lucas, however, was quite fond of the swimsuit, and he couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from Maya's short and curvy frame. He knew that she had an amazing body, hell, anyone with eyes could see that, but everything seemed to be more..accentuated..than before when she was wearing the bikini.

However, what scared Lucas the most was that he found that, after a minute or two, her body wasn't the thing that he was focused on, for it was her face that really caught his attention. From her gorgeous white smile to her natural freckles that she constantly covered up, everything about her had him captivated. Her eyes, her lips, her dimples, her cute little nose, everything about her made Lucas feel even more attracted to her.

What was she doing to him?

"Since I- she- when we were- I know- you-" Farkle tried to get a sentence out, but he found himself at a loss for words at the sight of his gorgeous girlfriend's very revealed body. "Ah, just fuck it. I give up with you two."

Riley smiled over at Maya, and she grinned back, glad that she didn't have to argue with him for another 20 minutes before they could leave. Believe it or not, arguing with your brother right before you leave to go the beach can really put a damper on things.

"Good to see that you've learned your lesson," Riley told her boyfriend, walking over to him and giving him a peck on the lips. He smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the nose before she turned to Lucas and Maya, snapping them out of their little staring contest. "Now that that's settled, who's ready to go to the beach?"