Chapter~3: The dancing fashion icon who might be on drugs.

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure cause I could- No please no charge." He was shifting he's legs side to side.

I smiled and gave him a quick hug goodbye. He drove away into the mist of the night. As I turned around to look at the house you accept me to say it was a Mansion wrong. It was an average looking house wood and brick nice front porch, 5 bedrooms tops in the house.

I made my way towards the house I could feel vibrations like to music or something. I have no manners what so ever. So I twist the doorknob slowly,quietly as possible and peak my head inside then the rest of my body. A nice big foyer, wooden table beside the wall, flowers in a vase , a mirror on top, a long dimmed hallway and stairs to the left side. The music was clearly coming for the living room . I slowly proceed to the noise with great caution.

Peak my head through the door and see an beautiful women with long brown hair, brown eyes, naturally tan looking skin. Wearing white sweats and a white tank top, sing to Aaliyah One in million. Also vacuuming a huge carpet with like 10 pieces of furniture which was all white. I'm going to take a wild guess and say she likes the colour white a lot.

"YOUR LOVE IS A ONE IN A MILLION IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON YOU GIVEEEEE ME A REALLY GOOD FEELING." She sang like a natural then *plot twist* she dropped the vacuum danced her way towards the couch swung her legs over it "All day longggg." She belted her last line but, the song it self still continued.

I stepped into the light and started clapping like a damn penguin. Let me tell you something this lady's reaction wasn't really....umm....err polite?

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!?" She said shockingly.

"Umm...I'm here for...err-BOOM!!!She threw a GIANT ASS VASE AT MY HEAD. She picked up about 3 more and chucked them like their on fire. At my head... do people see like a big target on my head or do they like throwing things at me? Me being me I ducked the first two then just ran side to side for the other two.

"WAIT ISN'T THIS THE RIVALS HOUSE!?! I'M THE STUDENT THEY'll BE STAYING WITH!?!! I screamed as loud as I could. Keeping my hands in front of my face just in case she decides to throw more. Guilt immediately washed over her face. She dropped the vase in her hand walked over to me and hugged me like I was her own daughter.

"Hey sweetie I'm sorry for throwing my vases at you. I've been watching a lot of horror movies lately. I know this isn't the welcoming you were probably hoping for. I'm Charlotte Rival I go by Charlie." She let go of the bone crushing hug to get a better look at me. I felt so uncomfortable her just staring at me.

" It's okay that's understandable considering a stranger just popped out of nowhere... Oh ya you should probably lock your door at night Ms.Charlie umm who else lives here or is it just you?" I questioned squinting my eyes.

"Oh my Husband and my twin daughter and son. If I'm not mistaken they're the same age as you." She thought for a second.

"Oh..and it's just Charlie." She said warmly and smiling.

"So where am staying well I'm here?" I asked cause I was dead tired from going to the burrito throwing to vase throwing all in one day.

"The guest room upstairs third door on the left. Night Hun sorry about the vases again I feel really guilty." Charlie hugged me again for like the second time.

"Don't worry about it but, one thing you should worry about is how your family didn't wake up from all that noise." I faked giggled to cheer her up. Btw I'm not the giggling type of girl. I'm more like I'll cut you if you wake me up in any type of way.

"Oh my husband is visiting his mother from down the road,my daughter is on her way home from a study group and my son is sleeping over at a friends house for the night." She spoke casually.

"It sounds like your alone very often than." Stella you dumbass you never tell a women she seems lonely. Idiot...I swear we need to have a serious talk with myself.

" I'm sorry I have no filter-No it's okay it's the truth it does get lonely sometimes in this house." She cut in. I frowned thinking that such a sweet lady felt that way.

"Hey,cheer up pumpkin at least I have you now!" I instantly smiled at the thought of being wanted and...er..um cheering her up!

"You should head to bed you have school in the morning." She gave a cute little smile and rubbed my right arm.

"Okay,night Charlie." I gave a quick kiss on the cheek. Now I'm not one to like touchy feely people but, for Charlie I'll make an acceptation. I'm going to be spending 75% of my year in this house, so might as well get comfy now.

I made my way up the stairs third door on the right. I opened the door it was completely dark except from the moon light coming out of the window. I could just make out the outline of the bed. I took off my clothes leaving them on the ground. Opened up my luggage grabbed a random t-Shirt and shorts. Crawled into bed and slowly fell to sleep.

*•*•*•*
So Stella's going to school tomorrow seeing old friends and Enemies .
Charlie seems nice but, a little bit crazy
I've been planning out the next chapter and the next one for a veryyyyyy long time.

leave a comment if you know what mistake Stella made in the last few paragraphs. If you guess right you get a shout out on the next chap.

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote!!!
I'm stuck in class learning Romeo and Juliet in French ugh!!!

Question: Is your mom as crazy as Charlie and why?

Stay hippolicious!!!