Chapter 4

I woke up the next day to a text from Matt saying,

Good Morning my beautiful Morgan, I hope you have a good day. I'm counting down the day's 'til thanksgiving ;)

A smile grew across my face as I read it. I love him so much. I forced myself out of bed and noticed Josie was already up and dressed. She is the last person I want to talk to.

"Good morning" She greeted me with an odd grin.

I just ignored her and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I put on a pair of black jeans, doc martens and an old shirt I had with an anarchy symbol on it. When I had finished I walked back into my room. Josie was still sitting on her bed, staring at me. I tried my best to ignore her but I wanted to pounce at her and make her realize she messed with the wrong person.

"You look tough" She commented.

"Okay" I spat at her.

"Well i'm just saying, with your anarchy shirt and-" She said sarcastically before I cut her off.

"Can you just shut the fuck up and stay out of my life, you've done enough damage" I growled at here before walking out the door and slamming it loudly behind me.

I swear every time I try to become friends with someone it always comes back to bite me in the ass. I walked down the flights of stairs. I pulled out my phone to call Brian, but as I pushed the door that lead to the outside I noticed Brian leaning up against the brick wall smoking a cigarette. I watched him for a second before heading over. He's very attractive. His chiseled jaw line, his spiked hair. The way he tilted his head back slightly to let out the smoke, the expressions he had, always looking so serious. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and walked over to him.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"A couple minutes, I was gunna call but then… i don't know"

"You didn't"

We both laughed slightly at the comment.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked me.

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders as I leaned up against the brick wall.

"Oh hey Josie" Brian greeted her, which made me jump. She was out here? I just wanted to get away from her. I lowered my eyes and pretended like I didn't see her.

"Hey Brian, I hope you know your little girlfriend here is cheating on you with your bandmate" She smiled.

"What? Morgan and I-"

"Don't say I didn't warn you" She laughed as she walked off.

I sighed loudly.

"What was that all about?" Brian asked me with a confused look on his face.

"Come on, I'll explain" I said as I grabbed his arm and pulled him. We walked down the street a little ways until we got to a coffee shop I went to often. We went in and sat down at a table.

"So Josie think's were dating?" Brian laughed.

"Yup, and she thinks I'm cheating on you with Matt" I rolled my eyes.

"Wow" Brian mouthed.

"She also started three rumors and now your fan base thinks i'm cheating on you, matt and I'm in a threesome with you guys" I rested my face in my hands.

"Does Matt know?" Brian questioned.

"Yeah" I sighed, "it's just so annoying, ya know?"

"Yeah" Brian sighed.