Chapter Seventeen: I Freak Out

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I live with him."

"That'll be awkward." Calypso stated.

"Just a little," Leo muttered under his breath.

"Don't worry, though, Leo. I got over him when you came," Calypso assured him and Leo had to admit that that made him feel a lot better.

"That's good," he grinned back at her.

As they crossed the sparkling ocean, Leo told her all about New York and Camp Demigod and his friends. They tossed baby names back and forth, but didn't come up with anything quite right. Leo kept suggesting Leo junior, though Calypso didn't seem to like it as much as he did.

Before he knew it they were flying over North America. He brought Festus lower and lower until he spotted the green valley of Camp Demigod. Festus touched down on Half-Blood Hill near Thalia's pine. He jumped off of the dragon and held to his hand for Calypso. He figured that she was the type of girl who usually wouldn't want help, but her pregnancy changed things. She took his hand and stepped down.

Leo had done it. He had found Ogygia, saved Calypso, and brought her back. Oh, and he had become engaged along the way.

She gazed around in awe at all of the campers and buildings in front of her.

"Oh Leo..."

"You okay?"

"Of course! I just haven't seen anything like this in so long. Really, I've never seen anything like this. Ever." He grabbed her hand and together they walked through the city, Leo pointing our landmarks and explaining things while Calypso remained stunned at everything around her.

"And here is our house," Leo concluded as he placed his hand on the door and it unlocked and opened.

"Leo!" Hazel exclaimed when she saw them. She got up from the table where she was eating breakfast and came over to them, the rest of his friends right behind her. "We were getting worried about you!"

"Jeez guys, I was gone, like, two days!"

"Two days?" Hazel looked at him oddly. "It's been two weeks."

Leo glanced at Calypso and she shrugged. "I told you time passes differently in Ogygia."

That's when everybody's eyes focused on Calypso. Leo noticed how Percy averted his eyes to the ground. It was Annabeth who spoke first.

"You're... pregnant."

"Yeah," she smiled dryly.

"With...?" Annabeth prompted.

"Later," Leo said firmly.

"No, it's fine," Calypso said. "I'm looking forward to meeting your friends."

"I'm Annabeth," Annabeth said and Calypso's eyes darkened.

"Percy's girlfriend," Calypso muttered.

"Percy's wife," Annabeth said somewhat defensively.

The rest of them introduced themselves to Calypso as they all sat down around the kitchen table.

Suddenly Calypso gripped the edge of the table.

"You okay?" Leo checked.

"I'm... Fine."

"So... If you don't mind mind me asking again, who got you pregnant?" Piper asked kindly.

"There was... A boy named Aaron..." She trailed off and grabbed the table again.

"Calypso?"

"Oh Gods Leo, I think I'm having the baby."

In an instant, Leo was out of the chair and at Calypso's side.