ending note

start: april 18, 2016
end: august 10, 2016

wow, fifty chapters, nearly four months, and a helluva lot of words. y'know, even tho I was lowkey bitter sometimes about not having as many comments as I would've liked (aren't we all), I really am grateful to all the readers I have, even if you're silent, because y'all are what kept me motivated to keep writing (cheesy, I know).

as of now, I have 12.8k reads, 1.7k votes, and 1.4k comments- which is pretty crazy, I love all of you guys.

also, one thing I really don't understand: how am I some of you guys' favorite writers??? like, I'm a pretty good writer, I recognize that, but one of your favorites ¿??¿¿¿? tF¿? there are so many other writers that are way better- okay I'll stop now and just appreciate the love I'm getting.

just wanted to say, again, that I'm very grateful to all my readers, and if you guys really like my writing that much, you should check out my other stuff... like my other jinkook fic Thin Walls [SHAMELESS PLUG]... But not my earlier stuff, that shit is cringey af (seriously, it's bad)

anyways, I love you all! have a lovely day/ night, wherever you are in the world, and remember to smile, you are beautiful!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Skype | Jinkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें