Eleven

Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. Did ukwon just say double date?

Zico: double date? You and Hana?"

Ukwon: umm..yeah. I mean I don't want her to be alone while you and yura act all Dovey lovey and stuff.." I smiled. I wasn't stupid! That was obviously an excuse.

Me: i would love to hang out with you." I turned to ukwon. "Besides you'll be alone too so it's better if we separate in pairs."

Zico: you guys don't have to do that. Me and yura don't always need to be alone. I'll hang with you Hana."

Ukwon: what about your girlfriend?"

Me: right! Zico don't worry, I'll be fine hanging with ukwon." I smiled at him.

Zico: alright...I guess." He finally said. I did a happy dance in my head.

Ukwon: me and Zico have to change-"

Me: I have to change too, don't worry. I'll get going wait for me because I think I'll take longer." They then nodded their heads and I ran to my room. I changed into a pair of jean shorts with a loose sweater that had an undershirt underneath. A necklace and a pair of white converse to match with the top. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. Ready!

I ran downstairs thinking the guys would already be there, nagging me for taking long but they weren't there. The only person in the living room was my dad watching a baseball game. I glanced at him and he eyed me.

Dad: where are you going?"

Me: movies with the guys."

Dad: dress like that ?!"

Me: yeah. Why?"

Dad: are you a prostitute! Stop showing skin!" I rolled my eyes.

Me: in this generation dad, girls dress like this. It doesn't mean we are sluts. Nobody wears hanbocks all the time like when you were a kid."

Dad: smart mouth."

Me: whatever dad." He continued watching tv. Just then I heard steps coming down the stairs. I looked up to see Zico and ukwon, looking fine as always. I smiled at them.

Me: let's go."

Zico: alright." My dad then got up.

Dad: take care of her! No getting in her pants!" I grunted. My family was fucked up...

Me: LETS GO!!!" Ukwon chuckled and Zico followed behind. Zico already knew how to drive but he didn't have a car, so most of the time he used my moms. We went back inside asking my dad if we could take his car. It took us 23 minutes to convince him to lend us the car but it was worth it.

I sat on the back with ukwon. I was nervous. Yura was going to sit in the passenger sit, next to Zico.

We stopped in front of a small house. A short girl with light brown hair and light brown eyes ran to the car. She had a great body for being short. She was wearing a flowery summer dress. She bowed her head when she saw us after she got on. She seemed nice. Zico kissed her lightly on the lips. I looked away.

I hoped I didn't have to stand next to her. I was pretty tall, so I don't want to look like a giant gorilla next to her.

Me: so what movies are good right now?" I said breaking the silence. Ukwon turned to me.

Ukwon: I heard there is a lot of summer romance movies since it's the end of summer." He gave me a grin and my heart was pounding REALLY hard! I smiled back trying to seem confident.