Twenty-two

"You woke up!" My mom entered the room screaming and jumping to give me a hug. As she showed me how much she loved me With a really tight hug. I looked at Zico over her shoulder. He was smiling at me and I smiled back. That's when I noticed something. He's clothes were wet, and they weren't even 'clothes', it was a swimming trunk and a t-shirt. I didn't know what that was about so instead I ignored it and focused on my mother.

Me: when am I leaving?"

Mom: the doctor said you could be dismiss today but first he has to give you a check up."

Me: okay, because I hate the hospital."

She smiled then turned back to Zico.

Mom: happy?"

Zico: huh?"

Mom: I sort of heard the conversation you guys had.."

My mouth fell open and my cheeks turned red.

Me: what conversation?"

Mom: [chuckles] I love you..muah! Muah! Muah!" She pretends to speak like us.

My cheeks turn even more red and I see Zico scratch the back of his neck nervously.

Mom: aigoo stop being so shy..." She smiled. "Since when have you two been dating?"

Me: it's not like that..we are not dating."

Zico: we are not?"

Me: you haven't asked me out, yet."

Zico: damn! I totally forgot! I was so excited about us that I forgot to plan the perfect scene to ask you out."

My mom chuckled then turned to me. "Do you want something special, Hana?"

Me: not really..." I said truthfully. I was never those kind of people. I didn't really like big events.

Zico: you don't want an event when I ask you out?"

Me: not really."

Mom: good." She then walked over to the small night table and grabbed the bouquet of flowers that were inside a base. She smiled as she gave it to Zico. He took them in his hands and as if they shared the same bran he smiled, knowing what she was up to.

He grabbed them tightly and walked to me. I just stood there awkwardly. I heard the door open but didn't even dare to look because I was way too focused on zico's eyes.

He kneeled down and grabbed my hand.

"Would you be my girlfriend, bunny?" He put up the flowers and I stared at a combination of different colored tulips. They smelled wonderful.

Even though the question was totally expected it made me really nervous and emotional. I grabbed the flowers and nodded my head.

"If would be an honor." I smiled.

Zico stood up and leaned in my face.

"WOAH!" "FINALLY!" "IT WAS GREAT!" "IMMA CRY!"

We both turned around to see the visitors that had entered earlier.

Me: guys!" I squealed seeing block b and minah come in carrying balloons and giant stuffed animals.

Minah: it seems like you're better." She said with a creepers face and smile.

Ukwon: we saw what happened."

Kyung: seems like you guys are now a couple."

Zico: you guys are creepy."