One

"Faster! Faster! Faster!" Said my trainer. " it's not even on high!" He said as he set the treadmill on 35, making me run even faster. " you wanna loose all that fat ?!" He yelled. " then get faster!" I couldn't keep up. I don't know what happened 23 seconds later I was on the floor with an ice pack on my face.

"Listen up Mrs.park..."he said." I know I've pushed you hard but it's for good reason. The problem with you is that you're not inspired but you're doing well!" He said as he helped me get up. "Go weighed yourself.." He said. I nodded. I stepped on the large white scale that every fat person in the gym is afraid of. 140 pounds. I felt like crying. " amazing! You've lost about 30 pounds this past couple of weeks." I nodded."now imagine how much you'll loose through a whole month until school starts."

School...that was something I was looking forward to..school.

I got in Zico's car. "So how was it today?" He asked. " rough? Easy?"

" it could have been worse." I said. " I'm really hungry!" I said while my stomach ate itself. he laughed. " how about when you get home I prepare you a tuna salad?" He said. I nodded in agreement. " oh my god! Yes please!"

It was 8:35 pm when we got home. It was dark and I was ready to eat. I was getting out of the car when I could hear a basketball being dribbled. I looked at the way the noise came from. I saw U-kwon playing by himself. I wish I could just go up to him and talk to him but I didn't have the guts. Even though he lived right across me it felt like we were so far away. I could see that he would throw the ball and it would bounce right back at him. He laughed and threw it harder. Either he was out of his mind or there was somebody there with him. I walked closer and I saw minah sitting down on a bench in front of him, they were tossing the ball at eachother. Of course, how could I not see that coming.

"What's wrong?" Asked Zico. i shook my head no. " let's go.." He smiled as he opened the door for me.

I entered and found my mom in the kitchen. " oh Hana Your back!" She gave me a big hug and kissed Zico on the cheek. " thank you very much for picking her up at the gym for us.." She told Zico. " no problem mrs. Park, Ill do anything to help." He smiled and left. Well not really left because he and his mom pay rent and stayed on our house but you still know what I mean. Zico is going to be a senior on our school next year and honestly I wish I was with him, in the same grade. I was a junior.I wish i had met him before. I thought that if he was there with me maybe my previous years in high school wouldn't be so horrible. He was fit. Beautiful blonde hair and sparkling eyes. He was tall and handsome and hot and nice and sweet and-

" oh Hana ? Do you still want me to make you the tuna salad?" He said. I nodded. " of course!"