Eight

I was sitting in the cafeteria with the block b gang. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I always thought they would be jerks and make fun of me, but I was wrong. I hadn't even talk to them yet, but they still smiled at me at any chance they got. I was awfully quiet. I felt like if I said something I would mess up and they would think im a total weirdo. I just chewed on the cookie I had stole from zico's plate. But then one of them spoke....

Me: huh?" I turned to the guy with the deep voice. Of course I knew who he was: P.O, one of the school kingkas. Obviously he was part of the block b group.

P.O: I said, what's your name?"

me: Hana." I replied. He smiled and so did the rest of the guys.

Jaehyo: where have you been all my life." he said grabbing my hand out of nowhere. The guys chuckled, except for zico and ukwon who stared at jaehyo with intensity. I looked at him for a second like he was crazy but he seemed sane.

Taeil: you're scaring her jaehyo." but jaehyo grabbed my hand tighter and it was starting to get weird.

Jaehyo: I've never seen a girl as beautiful as you.." he sigh leaning on the table to get closer to me. " wanna go out?" he flashed me a smile and my heart dropped. He was pretty. No lie.

Me: I..just met you dude." I said a bit confuse.

jaehyo: I know." he smiled at me and pulled my arm so I was also leaning on the table EVEN CLOSER to him. I pulled bacvk but he grabbed me tighter.

Me: are you an animal? You're hurting me!" I whined and tried to pull a way. The rest of the guys looked calm. Im guessing jaehyo does this a lot...

Jaehyo: you think im an animal now. Wait till we're in bed, ill hurt you even more."

"YAH!" zico yelled hitting him in the head and pulling us apart. Zico is my new hero....

I was sort of traumatize by this experience. I sat back down and jaehyo just kept winking at me.

B-bomb: you're really pretty you know." I blushed. He was my ex crush. It was a bit awkward when he told me things like this..mostly coming from b-bomb himself.

Me: thanks.." I gave him a thankful smile and he smiled back.

Kyung: so..why do we have the honor of sitting with you today? We've never let a girl enter our group.."

Me: sorry I didn't mean-" I was cut off by his laugh.

Kyung: im just playing. You seem like a nice girl and you're pretty so no problem."

Me: thank you." I said flashing another smile.

Kyung: so how did you meet zico?" he sipped on his grape juice and looked at me waiting for what seemed to be the funniest most interesting story ever.

Me: we live together...." I said a bit embarrassed. I didn't want people to know I live with zico; or ukwon because then rumors would start spreading and every girl would hate me even more. I find that really stupid because we have a lot of handsome cool boys in our school. We have BAP, exo graduates. There's a ton!!!

Zico: yah. Are you embarrassed of your oppa that you don't even want to tell people we live together!?"

The guys all made sounds. "Oooohhh opppaaaaa~" I rolled my eyes at their silliness.

Me: its not like that, it just that- you know what forget it."

Jaehyo: you have big boobs." he blurted out and I looked at his direction, he was staring right at my chest. He looked like he didn't do anything wrong. I was seriously embarrassed. The guys must have know how awkward I felt because they sighted and hit Jaehyo in the head.