Nineteen

"You're gonna catch a cold..."

I didn't say anything back to him. I was angry at him for ignoring me. I was embarrassed because he probably saw what happened. I was sad that he didn't like me. I was happy that he decided to talk to me. I was relief that he didn't hate me because I hurt his feeling, by rejecting him. I was confuse because he had left yura to come and talk to me. I had so many feels towards that kid, Zico.

I didn't want to wrap the blanket on my body but I really needed it. The soda was having an effect on my skin. Giving me goosebumps from the cold. I was so mad at him I didn't want to seem like I was thankful for the blanket. I bent my knees so they were close to my chest, I wrapped my arms around them and buried my face in them. I don't want to look at him. I guess he cached on too because,

Zico: you don't want to talk to me?"

Me:

In my head: NO I DONT!

Zico: are you mad at me?"

Me:

In my head: HELL YES IM MAD!

Zico: I wouldn't blame you if you were mad..I'm sorry."

He should be sorry! I want to hit him until he bleeds but strangely...at the same time I want to hug him tightly. Man...I need therapy!

Zico: you aren't going to talk to me?"

I put my head up and finally faced him. I stayed calm as I stared at his handsome face. Zico smiled at me.

Zico: at least your looking at me..."

Are you serious?

Me: why did you do it?"

Zico: what?"

Me: ignoring me."

Zico: I told you I didn't want to get more involve with you..not when you were in a relationship with my friend. Even if I did have feelings for you..."

Me: but the way you ignored me.." I paused feeling stupid. What was going on? Was I filming a drama? Why was I being all serious and depressing?

Me: never mind.." I suddenly stood up and was about to leave when Zico called to me again.

Zico: wait! We need to talk! I don't want you to be mad at me."

Me: listen, instead of being here why don't you go back to yura.." I then turned but he suddenly grasped my wrist.

Me: let go, Zico. I'm not in a good mood."

Zico: don't be like this I want to fix things.."

But sadly, I didn't. I was truly confuse, and upset. I had lost the pendant from my brother. It was so important and I had lost it forever. Yura had thrown it in the pool and now I'm pretty sure, it was lost under that unimaginable, gigantic pool.

Me: I have to go." I stood up and even though I felt stupid because I wasn't taking the opportunity to take him back, my heart was upset because of tonight's event.

Zico: please let's talk."

Me: bye." I then walked away. Not looking back not even once. Strangely, I didn't regret it. I stumbled out the rooftop and into the hallway. Ten minutes later I was back in my dorm, crying under my blanket.

NEXT DAY....

I woke up earlier than naeun. I passed by her and walked straight to the bathroom. Took a shower and dressed myself up. By the time I was done naeun had woken up. When she saw me she automatically jumped on me.