Issues

~Lexie's POV~
We had a great time on tour and I'll never forget what fun we had there, it was amazing.
But, me and Joey had some issues that he said were bothering him.
So we haven't really spoke much due to that incident.
However, me and Taylor are better than ever and he is basically my brother now after everything he does for me and him.
I love Taylor (brother way) but sometimes he does things that are not needed.
Like he has locked me inside my room not only with Joey and I don't know what to do!
"Can we talk about this?" I ask trying to get fit of the awkward silence.
"Yeah." He says with a shrug but keeps his eyes to the ground.
"What's your problem?" I ask trying not to sound rude.
"My problem is that your not acting like the girl I fell in love with." Joey spits at me.
"What?" I ask getting a bit louder.
"Your acting like some famous kid that doesn't care about who cares about her." Joey says angrily. 
"Your famous and you don't think of yourself like that." I hiss at him.
"No I don't. Because I care about you and I'm not stuck up like some of them." Joey says quietly.
"Why do we need to fight?" I ask with a sigh.
"I don't know. I just doubt your feelings for me, you know?" Joey says and actually looks up at me for once.
"Joey, why?" I ask but he stays silent for ages.
"Do you love me, Lexie?" Joey asks and holds onto my hands.
"Joey, I tell you everyday how much you mean to me and I mean it. I do love you, I love you to the moon and back." I say as I place my lips onto his.
"I love you too." Joey says as he pulls me up to him so we are now cuddling.
Joey plays with my hair and I have my arms draped around his waist.
It was the perfect position but it had to be ruined.
"Glad to see your okay?!" Taylor yells excitedly.
Here we again...

Last chapter, sorry guys!
We are basically at 1k!! Thank you so much!!
~Tamzin💘