Europe?

~Lexie's POV~
I wake up and I roll out of bed with a massive smile on my face.
I just feel like something great is going to happen today!
~Taylor's POV~
I may have planned for all the MagCon boys and my 'sister' Lexie to go on a trip around Europe.
We were gonna go but Lexie left so we decided it wasn't time to go on the trip just then.
But now she's back, it's the perfect time to go!
Everyone's here so there's no reason to hold us back from going!
I already asked a good friend of mine too look after Gracie while we are away!
They said yes to so I dropped her off this morning as I know that Lexie won't say not to this opportunity!
"Lexieeeeeeeeeee." I yell about the house and she soon comes running to me.
"Hiya." She says with a giggle.
"Hey. I have a surprise?!" I yell in excitement.
"How many surprises do I deserve?" She says with a sigh but I smile soon appears on her face.
"You know we were gonna go around Europe for MagCon?" I ask and she starts to smile, it was as if she knew what I was gonna say next.
"We're going there for a trip?!" I shout in excitement once again.
"OH MY GOD?!" She yells and pulls me into a massive hug but all I do is chuckle in response to her reaction.
I tell her to go pack and she does as she's told but there's something on her mind, I can tell.
I'm gonna ask her about it.
I jog upstairs after leaving Lexie to pack for a while and when I come in, she's on her phone on her bed.
"Hey Lex." I say as I take a seat next to her on her bed.
"Hey." She says with a smile and looks at me.
"What's wrong?" I ask and her smile fades into a frown at my question.
"N-Nothing." She says and becomes more interested in her phone and tries to block me out.
"Lexie. Tell me." I say a little angrily.
She sighs and shuts her phone off and puts it down before sitting up and facing me.
"It's just, I love Joey so much and he freaking kissed me yet we aren't dating and everyone says that we are 'just friends' when I want him back more than anything. He hasn't asked me out yet and now I doubt his feelings for me." She says sadly as she looks down at her lap to avoid eye contact with me.
I pull her face up so she's looking at me.
"He will, just give him time." I say with a warm smile and I pull her into a warm hug.
"Most of all, I doubt my feelings for him..." She says as tears start to fall.
I was shocked, she didn't like him anymore?
"Who do you like then?" I ask as get even more upset for Joey on every word.
"Someone who I was dared to kiss back at home." She says as more and more tears fall.
"Name?" I ask with a sigh.
"That doesn't matter." She says.
She's right, it doesn't matter what this douche bags name is.
Personally, I think she still loves Joey as she's crying over him but if she's crying for another reason, I think Joey may have lost her...
"Let's go get Starbucks, to get our minds off this subject, yeah?" I ask trying to lighten the mood and she instantly smiles and stands up.
"I'm just gonna get changed before we go, ok?" She says and pushes me out the door.
I head downstairs and I bet I'll be waiting for a while...

I hope you liked this chapter, thank you for all your votes, let's try get this up to the same amount of reads on the first book!
~Tamzin💘