Instant

💘3 votes for the next chapter💘
~Lexie's POV~
Once we arrived back at the hotel, we all went into our separate rooms to shower.
~after showers~
I got changed into a cozy, lazy outfit and I came out to see Taylor already passed out on his bed.
I swear that this kid always sleeps.
Soon, I hear a knock at the door so I go get it and it's room service.
"Come in." I say and he comes in a places the tray down before exiting our room.
"Tay. Your food is here." I say shaking him.
It certainly wasn't my food as I didn't ask for it so it is obviously Taylor's.
He groans and gets up and eats his food, while I go to Joey's room to see what he's doing.
Joey soon opens the door for me and let's me in to see his room a mess.
"You clean this at all?" I ask while laughing at the state of his room.
"Uh- no?" Joey says but sounded like a question, I laugh at him before jumping onto his bed.
He sits next to me and I could feel his eyes watching my every move so i go under the covers.
I soon feel him doing the same and I soon feel him pull me close to him.
"We'll be in Spain soon enough." He whispers and kisses the top of my head.
"I'm looking forward to it." I say ask look up at him.
"Me too, we can spend our time there together." He says and pecks my lips.
Soon I fall into a deep sleep after me and Joey told each other that we loved one another.
~next morning~
I wake up next to Joey and I soon realise that I never told Taylor where I was last night...
I walk back to my room, leaving Joey asleep in his bed and I enter my room.
"Where were you!" Taylor exclaims as he walks out the bathroom, brushing his teeth.
"I stayed with Joey." I say as I grab some clothes and I get changed in the bathroom leaving Taylor locked out.
I get changed into a cozy outfit (below) and I soon opened the door to see an angry Taylor who needed to rinse his mouth out.

I zipped up my suitcase and exited my hotel room with Taylor by my side and we soon got into an taxi to take us to the air port

Once we got there, we checked in and we went through security.
No problems and we were soon through to the shops.
I bought some British candy and a British soda to take with me and other British things.
And I also bought a sweatshirt that had the English flag on it as like a souvenir.
Soon we got on the plane and I fell asleep straight away, it was almost instant.

Sorry for the boring chapter, it will get better soon, what country should they visit next?
Comment down below and I'll make it that they visit those places!
Remember ONLY in Europe though!
~Tamzin💘