So cute

💘2 votes for the next chapter💘
~Lexie's POV~
I woke up to someone shaking me and I opened my eyes to see Joey so I groaned and pulled the blanked over my face.
"Lexie come on, you must get up!" Joey exclaims and I groan once again.
"I'll get angry about a certain something if you don't get up." Joey says and I shoot up.
"Angry about what?" I ask, pretending not to know about the situation with Blake...
"The musical.ly, I saw it but I'm not angry as its for the fans." Joey says with a real smile and then drags me out of bed.
"Wow, your taking it so well..." I say shocked.
He laughs as he gives me a hug.
"What's happened to my Joey?" I ask and we both burst out laughing.
I get changed into my outfit (below) and I came out the bathroom to see Joey on his phone.

"Take a picture with me?" Joey asks and I nod and walk over

We take a couple of photos and on the last one, Joey is kissing my cheek and I'm smiling.
"I'm posting the last one." He says and gives me a quick peck on the lips.
After about 5 minutes, I looked on Instagram and saw Joey had posted the picture and had put a cute filter on it.
The caption was:-
I love you so much Lexie, you mean the world to me❤️
My heart fluttered at his comment and I have him a hug from behind, he jumped at first but then realised it was only me.
How is he so cute?

I'm gonna start something new, 2 votes for the next chapter.
No update until I have 2 votes on it so I'll see you guys when it happens.
~Tamzin💘