Gracie

~Lexie's POV~
Me and Joey are good I guess...
He kisses me and I kiss him but we are aren't  actually dating yet we are acting like it.
I wonder if he is actually gonna ask me out or not!
"Tay, where's Emily?" I ask I haven't seen her since I've been here.
"Did no one tell you Lex?" Taylor asks shocked.
"Tell me what?" I ask annoyingly.
"She moved away... To Minnesota." Taylor says sadly and looks upset on every word.
"When?" I ask sadly.
"2 months after you left." Taylor explains.
"I guess I won't see her for a while then." I say with a fake shrug.
"You will..." Taylor says and gives me a quick hug before telling me that he has a gift for me.
He leads me up the stairs with his tie die bandana around my head.
Soon enough, he pulls the bandana off and there is super cute puppy playing around in this in used room! (Picture Below)

"She is your dog, name her whatever you want!" Taylor exclaims while I engulf him in yet another hug.
I thank him a million times before he leaves me with the little puppy to think of a name.
I was thinking for about 10 minutes when I came up with the perfect name for her.
"Your new name is Gracie." I say while scooping her up and petting her as she fell asleep in my arms.

Isn't that puppy just so cute?!
I love that picture so that's why I included it in this chapter!
Please write questions for the character Q&A below please!
~Tamzin💘