Bart?

~Lexie's POV~
I'm ready to tell my parents that I'm going to live with Taylor and that's final.
I walk home with the dreading feeling building up inside of me.
Once I get to the door, I can already hear their voices from inside.
I burst though the door and there in front of me is the one and only Bart.
"Bart? Why are you here?" I ask surprised.
"Taylor sent me to consult with you parents, go upstairs while I take to your parents." Bart says and winks as I walk upstairs.
~1 and half hours later~
There's no more talking that I can hear from downstairs.
*knock knock*
I jump of fright before letting the person in.
"Hey mom." I say as I take my seat on my bed like before.
"Hey honey... Your going back to live with Taylor... Bart is taking you there." She says with a smile but still looks sad.
"Thank you mom. When do I go?!" I ask excitedly.
"Tomorrow morning sharp." She says and leaves the room.
I pack all my clothes and stuff into some suitcases and my mom said my stuff would be flown over in crates tonight so they'd be there soon.
After, I got an outfit out and I got my bag and put my mac book in and other essentials.
Soon, I go to sleep thinking about how I'd see Joey again...

Hope you liked this chapter!
Please vote and comment your thoughts about the book so far as I love reading them.
I'll always answer them!
~Tamzin💘