Flutter

~Lexie's POV~
"Why can't I tell anyone, I thought you wanted us to be official!" I exclaim as he walks down the stairs to us.
He grabs my wrist and drags me up the stairs and soon into his room.
No one was in there luckily.
"I wanted it to be a secret." He growls once again.
"Why, are you embarrassed by our relationship?" I ask.
"No, Kayleigh told me that I couldn't date you again." He says sadly.
"Don't listen to her." I say as I roll me eyes.
Kayleigh meant well, but in this case she doesn't really matter.
"I love you, and I think you love me?" I ask but all he does is kiss me...
"You do?" I ask dumbly.
"Duh!" Joey says and chuckles.
"We love each other so there's nothing to worry about and no one can get in the way of this relationship, ok?" I ask trying to re assure him.
"Okay." He says and pulls me into a tight hug.
"I love you Lexie, don't you ever, ever forget that." Joey whispers and kisses the top of my head.
Those words that Joey had just said to me, caused my heart to flutter.
To be fair, everything this boy does, makes my heart flutter...

Story requested by two readers is up, it's called 'your different' and it's about Mark Thomas so you should check it out!
~Tamzin💘