"Joey?"

~Lexie's POV~
I wake up with an excited adrenaline building up inside of me.
I put on my outfit (below) which I got ready last night and I look around my empty new room one last time before leaving it.

Bart was waiting for me downstairs and I gave him a wide smile before saying goodbye to my parents.
"Goodbye Lex. I'm gonna miss you." My mum says as a tear falls down her left cheek.
"I'll miss you too but you don't love me, you never did." I say truthfully as I give her a hug.
"Bye dad." I say blankly and I give him a hug and he says goodbye too.
"Bye Ben." I say and I walk outside.
"Lex, no hug?" Ben asks from the doorway.
"Your worse than mum." I say with a shrug and I get into the car and we soon get to the airport.
~4 hours and 5 minutes later~
Me and Bart finally exit the plane and I'm soon sent to Taylor's house and it's massive may I add.
I knocked on the door and I waited patiently for someone to answer the door.
~Taylor's POV~
I know that Lexie is at the door so that's why I sent Joey to get the door instead of me.
It would be the greatest surprise of his life!
Yet, he claims that he doesn't love Lexie anymore but I think that's trash!
He does!
~Lexie's POV~
The door slowly opens and reveals someone who is definitely not Taylor.
"Joey?" I ask while shaking.

Yay, they meet again!
Should I do that character Q&A thing?
Comment questions below if you do??
~Tamzin💘