WaterWorld

💘3 votes for next chapter💘
~Lexie's POV~
Me and Joey asked the boys if we could go to the local water park which happened to be called Water World!
It looked like this from inside the building:

💘3 votes for next chapter💘~Lexie's POV~Me and Joey asked the boys if we could go to the local water park which happened to be called Water World! It looked like this from inside the building:

A couple of fans came up to us but we told them that we didn't want to take any photos today as we wanted a fun day.
And also we all had either no tops on or me with only a bikini on so we didn't want it all over the Internet.
We went to the thing called the Rapids first and it dragged you around it and it's like a real rapid!
(A/N this is a real place, if you don't believe me, then search up 'Water World Stoke on Trent' and it will come up. I was in the Rapids and I was squished up against a really cute guy as the current was pushing me and it was so awkward aha.)
We went around it a couple of times until we decided to go on some slides.
There was three in a row so three people could race.
There was a spot open and there was a boy to the other side of the spare lane do I decided to take it.
"I'll race ya." I said to the boy next to me.
"Your on." He says with a smirk.
Once the light went green, we both pushed off and I went down the tunnel trying to go really fast.
When I got to the bottom, he was standing in front (with his back turned to me) of the exit from the slide, and I fell from the slide on to him and we both fell under water.
When we came back up, we both laughed and he had brown hair and blue eyes and a tanned body.
"I'm Sam." He says with a smile.
I shake his hand, "I'm Lexie." I reply back with a smile like his before.
"I better get back to my friends, see you round- Lexie." He says before exiting the water and walking away with one last wave.
I was pushed under water again and when I came up, I realised that it was only Joey.
After all the boys came down, we repeated that action and soon we went to go and just swim in the main pool.
"Sam!" I yell as I spotted him and swam over to him.
"Hey Lexie." He says with a chuckle.
I look around and I see about 7 other boys staring at me which made me feel uncomfortable.
"Nice to see you again, but my friends are calling me." I say while pointing to the guys who were jumping on top of each other and pushing each other under water.
I sigh at the sigh as Sam laughs.
"Bye Lexie, I'll see you soon?" He asks as I'm about to leave and I nod before going over to the guys.
The rest of the day was super fun but after lunch, we all were tired so we decided to go back to the hotel and chill out.
When we were exiting the parking lot, I looked out the window and saw Sam and his friends leaving, just missed him, I repeat in my head as I sigh.
I forget that thought and I decide to have fun with the guys instead.

We need 300 reads for my book to be at 1k! Can we achieve it soon?
~Tamzin💘