38

Natasha POV

-2 years later-

The past two years have been amazing. Nick and Nate won the titles from Enzo and Cass, I literally cried I was so happy for them. I had storylines with Nikki, Charlotte, Nia, Naomi, and even Paige and they were amazing. I was living my dreams with women I watched before even coming into WWE. Mikey and Ella both have up on trying and failing to make our lives miserable. Thankfully. I moved in with Enzo almost immediately after Dad gave us the okay. Our families spend a lot of time together, especially Dad and Tony, the second they saw each other it was like they had never been apart. Nick, Nate, and I finally convinced Dad to move out of the house in the Bronx and he moved back to Hackensack. Nate and Sasha are still going strong. Nick and Isabel finally got back together and are now married AND having a baby! My first niece. Their baby shower is today and I'm literally freaking out, I'm so excited!

"Zo are you ready? It's 1:45 already." I called from the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm waiting on you babe." He called back.

I ran my fingers through my newly cut hair and looked in the mirror one last time.

Enzo's been on tour in Europe the last 2 weeks and he just got home so he knows nothing about me cutting my hair.

I picked up my purse then walked into the living room where Enzo was.

He looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows a little before smiling.

He walked to me and ran his fingers through my hair like I just did.

"You cut your hair?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. I was in desperate need of something new."

"I don't usually do well with new but I love this." He chuckled.

I smiled, "Thank you baby. I missed you." I said fixing the collar of his shirt.

"I missed you too Nat, way too much." He said making me laugh.

"Yeah I know. You called me at so many different times of the Night and Day, I literally ran on like 2 hours of sleep everyday." I said.

"Sorry about that Mama." He said.

"It's okay." I laughed before kissing him.

He pulled away, "Okay, stop. We need to go, if this starts we're gonna be missing the baby shower that you planned."

I giggled, "Okay, okay." I smiled as he intertwined our fingers.

"Let's go then." He said.

We got in the car and drove a short 10 minutes to Nick and Izzy's house.

Nate and Sasha got there at the exact same time we did.

"You cut your hair Nat? What the hell?" Nate asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, I did."

"Well, it doesn't look hideous so I guess that's good." He said making laugh.

"Yeah, thanks." I said rolling my eyes playfully as Enzo wrapped an arm around my waist.

We walked into the house and were immediately met with Rosemary.

"Hey Ma." Enzo greeted her.

"Hi son." She said before grabbing my hand, "I'm gonna steal her from you okay?"

"You always do when we're around." He smiled.

She nodded then pulled me to Nate and Sasha before grabbing Sasha's wrist and pulling both of us to the backyard.