37

Natasha POV

"@NatashaLynne: Wishing the most annoying brother in the world a happy birthday! I love you @WWENateHerrera, even though most of the time I can't stand you lol #WeCute 😌❤️"

"That was you as a baby?" Enzo asked making me jump a little then look up at him.

He chuckled a little at my surprise.

I shifted so that I was now laying on my side facing him, "Yeah. Wasn't I cute ?" I asked.

He laughed, "Adorable."

"I know." I laughed too.

I sat up pulling the blanket around me and looking around the room.

"I can't believe we slept until 2 in the afternoon." I said.

"I know, I didn't think I was that exhausted." He said.

"Me neither." I said bending over to pick his shirt up off of the floor.

"You know, every shirt of mine you wear I can never find." He said making me laugh.

"Because I keep them. I had your shirt with me when I stayed 2 weeks with Izzy. It smelled like you so yeah." I said feeling suddenly embarrassed.

He chuckled before standing up to slide on his boxers then walking around to stand in front of me, "You keep it cause it smells like me?" He asked chuckling.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes. Is something wrong with liking how you smell?" I asked pouting.

He placed his hands on my waist and shook his head, "No baby. It's cute that you keep my shirts for my scent."

I giggled, "I only keep it for if we don't travel with each other and I miss you or something."

He chuckled, "Our schedules are rarely ever different Nat." He said.

"I know but I have them just in case." I smiled.

He nodded, "Okay. Whatever keeps you happy. But I'm gonna have to get them back at some point Mama." He said.

I shook my head, "No it's okay. You can buy more." I said before moving his hands then walking away.

He laughed in response.

I walked slowly to the bathroom and he appeared behind me. I'm surprised my legs are even functioning right now.

"Need some help Mama?" He asked.

I could practically hear the smirk on his face.

I shook my head, "I'm okay babe, but thanks." I said continuing to walk.

He laughed again as I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I took a shower then did my regular morning routine then walked back out seeing him laying on the bed watching TV.