24

Natasha POV

"Enzo. Babe, wake up." I whispered in Enzo's ear. His arms were wrapped around me tightly and I wasn't able to move.

"Babe.. Wake up." I said louder.

He stirred in his sleep and furrowed his eyebrows but didn't let go of me.

"Enzo, I have to get ready." I told him chuckling.

"No." He said.

"No? Nicky told me to be ready at 11. It's already 10." I told him.

He opened his eyes, "Do you have to go?" He asked making me laugh.

"Yes. I'm the one who told him we should hang out remember?" I said. "And plus you have to go to the gym with Cass to get ready for tonight. So let go so we can get ready."

He groaned but let me go.

I chuckled then sat up with the sheet wrapped around me.

I stood up and walked to where he threw my underwear last night. I looked around the room taking notice of all of our clothes everywhere.

I chuckled to myself while slipping on my underwear. I let the sheet drop to the floor before walking to the other side of the bed and picking up Enzo's shirt.

I could feel his eyes burning through me since I got out of the bed.

I pulled his shirt over my head. It went all the way down to the middle of my thigh.

I turned around to pick up the rest of our clothes then felt a hard slap on my ass making me scream in surprise.

I turned to glare at Enzo who was smiling.

"That hurt you dick." I laughed.

He smirked then basically flew off the bed and pinned me against the wall.

"Why you gotta call me names?" He said then kissed my shoulder.

"Cause you deserve it." I smiled.

He bent over to pick up his boxers then slid them on.

I noticed that his back had scratch marks all over it. They were really visible.

"Oh my god." I laughed.

He rose an eyebrow at me in question.

I pulled him so that his back was facing me.

I ran my fingers over the scratch marks.

"Remind me to cut my nails." I said.

He laughed then turned back around to look at me.

"Does it sting?" I asked him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"A little bit." He smiled.

His hands cupped my ass making me giggle.

"I'm sorry." I said biting my lip.

He chuckled, "Don't be. It just reminds me how much fun you had." He said smirking.

I laughed, "I can't stand you." I said pushing him back by his chest.

The smirk never left his face.

I started to walk to the bathroom but then stopped beside him, "And for the record, that was probably the best sex I've ever had." I chuckled.

He pulled me back in front of him and placed his hands on my waist, "Having sex and making love are two different things Mama. And that wasn't just sex." He smiled.