23

So I know I distracted y'all with the last Chapter with the pictures of Enzo and his Nieces and Nephews but don't forget to read Ch. 22 that I posted right before that Ch. lol I don't want you guys to not know what's going on .

Natasha POV

"Baby!!" I called out to Enzo who was down the hall in front of Cass and Mel's hotel room.

He turned at the sound of my voice and smiled.

I walked closer to him to see Ella was standing in front of him.

Bitch.... Who the f- Nope. I don't play this shit.

I furrowed my eyebrows and she smirked.

"Hey. Ella came to apologize, so I wanted to give her the chance to." He said.

I'm HEATED as fuck. Is he really this naive?

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about calling his phone and you know.. Trying to get him to leave you to be with me again." She said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice that Enzo didn't seem to notice.

I laughed to myself, "Do you really think I'm that stupid? You know what? You can take your sorry and shove it up your ass cause I'm not buying it." I said.

"Natasha.." Enzo started but I cut him off

"Enzo are you seriously buying this bullshit apology?" I asked.

"She's trying to make things right Babe." He said.

I scoffed, "Really? Okay." I said rolling my eyes.

"I could do without all that attitude Natasha." He said.

I chuckled humorlessly before turning around and walking away from them.

I'm really about to sock her dead in her throat if I stand in front of her any longer.

"Natasha!" I heard Enzo call after me but I ignored him and kept walking.

I heard his footsteps hurrying after me.

"Nat, what the hell?"

"Don't 'what the hell' me Enzo. You're really buying into that bullshit. I'm not gonna stand there and stare at her smug ass face while she's trying to play you." I said.

He rolled his eyes, "You're being over dramatic." He said.

"Over dramatic? She told you that she could make you happier than I can and is now coming to 'apologize' for it. You're not a woman Enzo you don't know what shit like this means but I do and if I stood there any longer I would have slapped that smirk right off her fucking face." I said glaring at him.

"This is so unnecessary." He said sighing.

I took a deep breath to keep from exploding on him, "I don't even want to fucking talk to you right now."

I turned around and tried to walk away again but he pulled me back by my arm.

"Stop Natasha. I already told you how I feel about her and what she says. I don't care. You're my girlfriend and I love YOU, not her. I didn't like that she called to piss you off so I let her come apologize like she said she wanted to do. Whether it was sincere or not I wanted her to say sorry to you because I don't want you to be upset." He said.

"It's too late for that." I snapped crossing my arms over my chest.

"Baby, I already told you. You don't have to worry about her." He said.

"Yes I do. Because I feel like I'm a rebound from her and it's making me insecure as hell, like she can just walk in here and say one thing you wanna hear and just take you away from me." I said feeling tears welling up in my eyes.