09

Natasha POV

Its 4 o'clock in the morning and I'm still awake.

I figured out I couldn't hide from the thoughts running through my head in the silence.

The one thought that is repetitive is, Enzo Amore.

That's it, just his name.

Every time I hear it in my head, my stomach erupts in butterflies and my heartbeat accelerates. And every time I try harder to erase it from my mind and go to sleep.

The alarm clock I set started to sound off.

Sasha stirred from her bed beside mine.

She reached over and turned it off.

I turned the light on and she looked at me.

"Have you been to sleep?" She asked me rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"No." I said.

"Why not?" She asked swinging her legs over the edge of the bed and looking at me in the face.

You can trust Sasha, Nat.

I took a deep breath, "I don't know. My mind was just wide awake." I said chickening out.

"What was running through your mind that had you up?" She asked standing up and facing her bed.

It seemed a lot easier to say it now that she wasn't staring into my soul.

I paused for a second, "Enzo." I said quietly.

She snapped her head back to look at me then launched herself onto my bed.

"What??!" She asked happily.

I laughed as she hugged me tightly.

"Seriously, you two are my OTP, don't play with me." She said.

"Your what?" I asked confused.

"OTP. One True Pair. Well for relationships. I highly believe you were sent from heaven to be my One True Best Friend." She said.

I laughed, "Oh."

"You guys would be such a cute couple!" She exclaimed.

"Sasha I don't know how I feel about this. And he's probably just looking for a rebound after that Ella girl. I can't take that kind of rejection if I think its something more." I said.

She nodded her head in understanding, "So... That means I'm the only person who's gonna know about this then?" She asked.

"For now. I probably will tell Mel too at some point but, I know I can trust you. Because honestly, I highly believe you were sent from heaven to be my One True Best Friend too." I smiled.

She laughed then hugged me again, "Your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you." I chuckled.

"So does this mean you don't want to drive with them to the next town?" She asked.

"No, we can still ride with them. I'm good at burying my feelings into the deepest darkest part of my heart." I laughed.

"Okay then let's go." She said laughing.

I got out of bed and quickly brushed my teeth and combed my hair.

She sent me downstairs because she forgot something.

I walked out of the elevator and Enzo and Cass were standing right beside it.

It felt like my heart skipped a beat the second I saw him.