36

Natasha POV

Monday Night RAW

"Okay Shane, she is ready to get back into the ring." The doctor said to Shane who was watching the doc check on me.

He clasped his hands together with a grin, "Great! We don't have a match for you quite yet but we do want you to start wrestling matches by yourself, without your brothers. So we have a storyline we want you to start with Nikki Bella. She was the #1 contender for the WWE Women's championship before Charlotte who is currently the #1 contender and once your storyline with her is over, you can probably go after the title." He said.

I nodded, "You're the boss. Point me in the right direction and I'll be charging the path." I smiled.

He chuckled, "Great. So like I said, you don't have a match tonight but you will have a backstage interview that Nikki Bella will interrupt which will set up a feud for the two of you for TLC." He said.

I nodded in response with a smile on my face.

"Okay, great. Here's the script I gave Nikki, you're free to explore your head for better lines a little but keep it within the script for the most part." He said handing me the script.

Again I nodded as a response.

I thanked him and the doc before leaving the room and reading over the script.

I read through the script carefully and walked right into someone, crashing into their back.

My script ended up on the floor and just as I bent to pick it up the person already did.

I looked up to see a smiling Seth Rollins.

I smiled back while taking the script from his hands, "Thanks, and sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking."

He shook his head, "It's alright."

I smiled again in response.

"So you and Enzo Amore huh?" He asked.

My smile widened at the mention of My man, "Yeah. Steph and Shane didn't see how they could cover up his absence that was consistent with mine, you know?"

He nodded, "Yeah, it was obvious to everyone where he was. But that's cool, though I guess it's too bad for me." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before my eyes met Enzo's who just walked around the corner.

He stopped in his tracks watching us.

"What's too bad for you?" I asked.

"That you're with Amore. The saying 'a closed mouth never gets fed' really hits home in this situation. I knew I should have tried to talk to you when I had the chance but for some reason I didn't." He said laughing a little.

Enzo's face dropped and turned into a piercing glare that lingered on the back of Seth's head.

When I didn't answer he continued, "I mean, you're talented, beautiful, and an absolute bad ass in the ring.. Amore's a lucky, lucky guy." He grinned.

"Oh. Well, thanks.." I chuckled trying to force back the blush that was rising on my cheeks.

Enzo does not need more of a reason to be mad.

He smiled again, "You're welcome sweetheart. But uh, I'll see you around. Next time you walk and read your script, be aware of your surroundings. You might bump into the wrong person." He said.

I laughed, "Noted." I said.

He pulled me into a side hug then turned around again, almost immediately noticing Enzo.