14

Natasha POV

-Smackdown-

"Okay, so this will be a promo with just you and Enzo." Stephanie told me.

I nodded.

"Like Shane said, we didn't have Creative write this part of your storyline. We know you two will do it perfectly." She said.

I nodded again.

"Okay, you look great by the way." She said.

I looked down at yet another outfit Naomi picked out for me to wear. Its a beige, lace covered, tight fitting skirt with a matching halter top.

I never really liked tight fitting clothes but I decided to wear it since Nao took time to pick it out for me.

"Thank you." I chuckled.

"You're very welcome. Okay, so you'll be walking that way and he'll walk up to you then just go with whatever he says." She said.

"Okay. Seems simple enough." I said.

"That's what I like to hear. Okay come on, let's get this show on the road." She said loudly.

I looked at Shane who patted Enzo on the back before joining Steph, my brothers, Sasha, Cass, and Mel.

The camera men walked in front of me, "Ready?" One asked me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Okay. 3,2,1" he said before pointing at me.

I started walking forward with them in front of me.

Enzo came into my line of sight and I sighed rolling my eyes.

He walked into the shot and I could hear the crowd explode in 'How You Doin' chants.

He wiped his mouth with his hand, "What was that on RAW?" He asked.

"What was what?" I asked irritatedly, leaning my weight on one leg.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He said, his accent sending shivers down my spine.

"I really don't. So why don't you tell me what you're talking about so I can continue what I was doing." I said.

"You kissed me. For the second time, and this one wasn't a 'I need to distract you kiss.'" He said.

I laughed, "But it was a 'I need to distract you kiss.' I needed to distract you until one of my brothers got in the ring to take you out. And that's exactly what I did."

"No. That was way more than just that. I know it was." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, "Being in denial makes you less attractive Jersey." I said.

He smirked, "So you're admitting that you find me attractive?"

"No, I'm admitting you look less attractive when you're in denial." I said.

He chuckled, "No no no, I think that was you saying you think I'm attractive."

I rolled my eyes again, "I don't have time for this, excuse me." I said pushing past him.

He grabbed my arm pulling me back to face him again.

"Don't deny it, you want me don't you?" He asked with a smirk as I snatched my arm away from him.

I took a step towards him and pulled him by his shirt so that my body and lips were almost touching his, "If I wanted you Jersey boy, I would have you." I said quietly before pushing him back.