34

Natasha POV

Monday Night RAW

"Okay Miss Cruz, I would advise you to still not get into the ring until next Monday. BUT, I don't see why you can't be ringside for your brothers' match."

I grinned, "Okay, that's the next best thing."

He chuckled, "Come back next week before RAW and I'll check on you then also."

I nodded before thanking him and leaving the room to find Nick and Nate.

I jumped onto Nick's back as he was  talking to Enzo and Cass.

"I get to come to ringside with you guys." I said.

"Yeah? Did Stephanie and Shane say you guys can make your relationship public?" He asked me pointing between Enzo and I.

I looked at Enzo and smiled, "Yeah."

Enzo rose an eyebrow, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah, they said even if they didn't want us to nothing else would have made sense since you were out of action for almost the same amount of time as me."

He laughed, "That's true."

I jumped off of Nick's back and stood in front of them.

"So, Triple threat for the titles?" I asked them.

"Yup." Enzo said.

"You know who's gonna win ?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we ain't tellin' you." Cass said.

I laughed, "Fine. Well I'm gonna go get ready okay?"

They nodded.

I hugged both Nicky and Cass then kissed Enzo before walking away.

I walked into the Divas locker room and the only person in there was Alexa Bliss.

She looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

I returned the smile and walked past her to my locker.

"So, the titles are on the line tonight." She said.

I nodded, "Yeah I heard. Have any idea who's walking out with them."

She chuckled then shook her head, "They wouldn't tell you either?" She asked.

"Nope." I sighed before laughing. "Maybe they just want real reactions out of us."

She nodded, "Yeah maybe."

I looked back down at my bag trying to find my ADH Muscle shirt that Nate designed for me.

"Um, I'm glad you're okay. What happened was awful and everyone was really sad." She said making me look back up at her.

"Thanks, that means a lot." I smiled.

"No problem. And I'm sorry for the way I acted when you first started. I was a little jealous and didn't think you should have came straight to WWE without having to go through NXT like the rest of us." She said.