33

Enzo POV

I watched as Natasha slept, her breathing was calm and she looked peaceful.

I ask myself this question everyday, What did I ever do to deserve her?

As a youngin' I was a trouble maker, I never had a steady relationship that I could be loyal in until Ella, I was always making bad decisions. I was a typical Jersey Shore asshole for most of my life. So what did I ever do to get blessed with her?

I don't know what I've done, but I'm glad it happened.

This is gonna be my wife. I know in my heart she's the one. That says a lot.

I've never loved somebody so much. Not even myself. And THAT is saying a lot.

She is who I want to be with for the rest of my life. She is the woman that I want to have my children.

She might not know it yet but she is.

"Why are you staring at me?" I heard her ask, breaking me out of my thoughts.

Her eyes weren't open but she was smiling.

"What? I can't stare at my beautiful girlfriend?" I asked with a smile of my own.

She laughed then opened her eyes to look at me, "You can do whatever you want."

I smiled, "So, wanna go surprise your brothers now?"

She laughed again, "I would love to, but I can't really feel my legs right now." She said.

I smirked, "The feeling will come back." I told her.

She smacked my chest before sitting up in the bed.

"Come here." I said. "Give me a kiss."

She smiled back at me then moved to kiss me.

She pulled away then swung her legs over the side of the bed.

She bent over to pick up my shirt and slid it over her head.

She stood up slowly making me laugh.

"Shut up Enzo." She said making me laugh harder.

I stood up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Need help?" I asked.

She turned her head to look at me, "Nope." She said.

I laughed again then kissed her shoulder, "Are you sure? I can carry you to the shower." I whispered then kissed her cheek.

She smiled turning around to face me, "I do not need my legs to be worse baby." She said picking up my hint.

I bit my lip laughing, "Okay. But really, do you want me to carry you to the shower?" I asked again.

She shook her head then kissed me softly before walking toward the bathroom carefully.

I chuckled to myself before looking around the room.

I picked up all of her clothes and her ripped underwear before laughing.

Well there is no reason for these anymore.

I put her clothes on the bed.

My phone started to ring from the table beside the bed.

I grabbed it. It was Nate.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey bro, Sasha's asking if you want to go to breakfast with us." He said.