08

Natasha POV

-Monday Night RAW-

"And their opponents, The Usos!" Lillian announced.

Jimmy and Jey stayed at the bottom of the ramp then pointed at Carmella and Alexa before scoffing and pointing back to the entrance.

My music played and I heard the crowd explode.

I waited a couple seconds before running out and nodding my head to our music.

The crowd started cheering 'Welcome Back.'

I pointed to them smiling then walked down the ramp and fist bumped both Jimmy and Jey.

I jumped on the apron then stepped into the ring.

Everyone in the ring looked surprised. They figured I would return during my brothers' match.

I waved at them and patted Jimmy and Jey on the chest.

I glared at Murphy then got out of the ring again.

-Skip to the end of the match-

Blake and Murphy were both laid out outside of the ring not moving. Alexa and Carmella were both banned from ringside earlier in the match.

Jimmy has Enzo in the middle of the ring and is all set up for the Samoan Splash. Just when he was about to jump, Cass jumped onto the apron and pushed him off of the turnbuckle.

He got in the ring just as Jey did and ran right into a super kick.

Enzo popped up and threw Jey out of the ring.

Jimmy was still lying on his back and Enzo climbed up on the turnbuckle right in front of me.

I acted on instinct and jumped onto the apron then climbed onto the second rope making him look at me.

I can't push him off, it'll make them win by disqualification.

I did the first thing that popped into my head. I pulled his face toward mine and smashed my lips onto his.

His body tensed but he responded and slowly started to kiss me back. I swear the arena went dead silent and electricity shot through my body.

I pulled back and froze as I looked at him.

What the hell just happened?

"U-uh.." I stuttered as he stared at me in a mixture of surprise and confusion as butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I saw Jimmy stand up from the corner of my eye and I silently thanked God for it.

I pushed Enzo's face back towards the ring and jumped off the apron.

Jimmy super kicked him and he fell off the turnbuckle.

What the HELL did I just do? Nick's gonna kill me.

I slowly walked backwards towards the ramp.

I watched as Jimmy jumped off the turnbuckle and Samoan Splashed Enzo.

"1"

"2"

"3"

I didn't stay to celebrate. I basically ran backstage.

I walked into the locker room and thankfully no one was in there.

I sat down on the bench trying to prepare myself for all the awkwardness that's gonna come with this.

I changed out of my ring gear and into the outfit that Naomi picked out for me to wear. (At the top)

I looked in the mirror. It actually looks cute.